Ride Me

I just got off the plane and am now waiting for my boyfriend, Ty to pick me up. I can't wait to kiss him and cuddle with him. He's so much taller than me and it's nice to have someone taller to be with. He's like a mountain.
Only a moment has gone by and Ty was waiting for me at the gate of Heathrow airport! Ty swept me off of my feet as he hugged and kissed. We tried not to make out cos it's a bit gross to see it with everyone around us. Oh well, nothing wrong with a few pecks.
"How was your holiday, babe?," Ty asked.
"It was great! I had to work for part of it, but it feels so great to be home again," I said. I work as a Travel Blogger and chef. It's quite a fun job and I also get to explore new places people may have not been. We hurried to the car to get to our shared flat. It was a very small place, but it was big enough for the two of us and our dog.
"Alright. So, Serena. I want to hear everything after this dinner. You are in for a real treat," Ty said. I noticed that Ty was acting a little weird. And it seemed like a good weird. Was he going to propose to me? I have no idea. And as my thoughts started to overwhelm me, he got down on one knee and proposed.

"Serena, these past three years have been the best three years of my life. We have had our ups and downs but we still continue to love and support each other. I knew from the moment I met you that you were gonna be mine for the rest of our lives. I love you so fucking much and I can't imagine one day without you. When you were away this past week, I knew that I didn't want to wait any longer. Anyways, Serena Anne Bonneville. Will you marry me?," Ty proposed.
"Yes! I will marry you. I love you, too," I said. My tears were running down my cheeks and Ty was concerned as to why I was crying so hard. He put the ring on my finger as I was still blubbering like an idiot.
"Why are you so upset?," Ty asked. I wiped my tears before I replied.
"This was so unexpected. I'm just so happy. I don't know why I'm such a mess. This has been such a lovely day. I just want to fuck you so hard. Please. Please take me for a ride on your dick," I said. My tears cleared up as he took me to our bedroom. He threw me on the bed and I began to take off my clothes. I kissed Ty in his favorite spots. I then took off his shirt. Then I teased him of his jeans as I touched his length. It was not hard enough. I decided to take his pants off. Sure enough, he got hard instantly. I pumped his length and began sucking his dick. He grabbed my hair and he told me to get wet. I had no problem getting wet. That's never been a problem. I sat on top of his length and rocked back and forth. It was really hard. We were both ready to get fucked hard.
"Get on top of me, Serena," Ty commanded.
I got on top of him as he penetrated me. I bounced on him for a bit. I bent over a little. There was so much pleasure. We were both so wet. He was getting close. I knew he was going to come inside. He was fondling my breasts and tugging onto my nipples. It felt amazing!
"I'm gonna cum!," Ty said. He came into my pussy so hard. I decided to ride it out. I hope that I end up pregnant. How wonderful would it be if I had a little one inside of us.
"I love you, baby!," Ty said. We kissed for a bit and I laid down next to him and we went for another round after that. I missed him so much. I can usually last for a while. Ty and I shagged for the rest of the night.