CHAPTER 1: THE ENCOUNTER OF A BEGINNING (RUN)

Drop off from the train station; Nami stares blankly at a place that is busy with a lot of people who are come and go.She goes astray between countless people with no exact destination in her mind.

Equipped with a blue backpack on her shoulder, a bottle of cold water on the left of her backpack and a worn-out empty purse, she stands alone at the side of the wall at the station while wondering where to go.

With slight courage, she walks out of the station to nowhere in Pohang which is a foreign place for her. She keeps walking nonstop even though she knows that this road perhaps will lead her to the unknown that full of hardships that make her heart wonders when will it ends.

People around her look at her as if she is the weirdest thing on the earth walking on their territory but that doesn't stop her from continuing her aimless steps. The more she moves, the lesser people are which is making her glad because she doesn't want to be someone else attention.

The dazzling sun which is not so clear strangely caught her teary eyes but that doesn't hurt her like it always does.

She looks around thinking that the pain probably wants to leave her and letting everything go into the thin air so that it can disappear. She craves the feeling of freedom that she rarely encountered since that day.

'Is this the end of everything or is it a simply fool hope that will never appear as reality?'

'Is this all my life is going to be?'

'Is this the right decision?'

Mumbles of her heart stay accompany her.

Alone, hurt, darkness, suicide, and death are some of the words that try to comfort her right now. She is so lost which is leading her to the road of no-turning-back when she starts to run away from her own life this morning.

Putting her right hand on her chest, she keeps explaining herself that she has to run away from that torturous world that she lived in since 13 years ago.

Consumed with her situation that feels like nobody could be in this worse situation, she blindly let her footsteps take her to the place that she doesn't know where it will be.

The road looks beautiful yet gloomy. It's a long stretch of an empty, unlit and deserted road with no street lights and also very few passing vehicles on it. Confusedly she wonders for hours why she walks on this road till she meets someone saying something in a short distance.