CHAPTER 5 : THE DAY THAT SHE MET THEM

The cold spring, black-like dusk, and lovely weather exist in the Peacemaker. Like always, Nami stares at the sky blankly after she had inexpressible things in her life and imagines something depressing in her mind.

'What am I going to do?'

'This chaos. I am wordless...'

Minhyun goes to her, sits beside her and starts a conversation.

'Hey, I know it's hard. But I've been there... All you need is to be strong!! And make a good decision. I'll help you...'

'Now, stop worrying.. Get change... We have places to visit...sort of ceremony and a lot to learn...'

'Come on!!',

Nami looks at him and nods to him. She goes to her room and goes outside to get ready. She wears a stunning red dress that had been prepared by the queen.

 She wears a stunning red dress that had been prepared by the queen

'Wow!! That's gorgeous!!!' Minhyun gives a complimentary.

'Me? Thank you!!!' Nami smiles brightly.

'Not you... It's your dress hahaha ' Minhyun tries to annoy Nami.

Nami ignores him and steps away because she doesn't want to mind Minhyun. He goes to her and walks side by side with Nami to the Peacemaker Central City.

***

Big hall decorated with full of various buds, outstanding ornaments such as scented candles, colorful lights, and classical music along with the ritual under a night starry sky make Nami in awe during her moment there.

They put on a flower crown on her head as they want to celebrate her. All of the peacemakers, angels, and devil are present on it. It's commonplace for all of them to welcome their new MASA. Numerous tasty treats like candies, cakes, and fortune cookies are prepared for the event.

Queen Arin asks Nami to stand in front of the audience

Queen Arin asks Nami to stand in front of the audience. She then declaring openly...

' Park Nami, I, the only Queen of Peacemaker, representing myself from all of the peacemakers, angels, and devils,
welcoming you officially to our realm as a MASA.'