CHAPTER 7 : SHE'S BACK AND WHO WILL LAUGH AT THE END OF THE DAY?

Reluctant, Nami pushes Taehyung away from his unexpected embraced. He is flustered by that and says sorry immediately.

'Why are you doing this to me?' Nami earnestly asks.

' I.... don't know why... I do it unknowingly. I can't see someone in pain... ..Pardon my imperfect abilities!!... ' Taehyung stutters when he replies back to her.

' It's okay... I'm a bit bothered tho...But I forgive you because of what you do to me at the celebration...anyway, you're my friend, So I have to accept your mistakes ..' Nami smirks at him. She looks to him innocently.

' Thanks... I'm really sorry' he apologized again.

The dripping heavy rain becomes slow as the time passes, so Taehyung asks Nami what should he teaches her about his kingdom.

' Hmmm.. anything that makes me fall in love with it...' She responds to him.

' Love? How can I show you something that you can't see? ' He raises a question.

' Why choose to see when you can feel...' She answers back.

With heartfelt, he looks at her. As the downpour stopped, both of them head home.

***

(-AT THE DEVIL LAND -)

' How much can you give? ' Jungkook, one of the seducers of a devil talks to King Han.

' As much as you want..... I can give you more than you can imagine.' Jin's father replies to him

' Nice!, consider the job done' Jungkook makes a deal with him.

' Make sure she's there.... do your job well like what you did to Shin Ah.'

'I'm a simple man.. I believe in the phrase of what you give, you will get back... I mean...your soul...' He grins at Jungkook.

' Very well sir... I respect your belief...' Jungkook responses to him.

' Both of you look tense..what is going on? ' Jin joins the conversation.

' Nothing Hyung. I'm just talking to uncle... it's been a while.
How are you ?' Jungkook greets Jin.

' I'm doing well. It is quite strange tho because when you are here, something could happen. I hate the fact that I know you so well' Jin gives him sarcasm.

' Eyy Hyung... I understand you better...' Jungkook tries to lift the mood.

King Han takes off away from both of them and goes to do his duty. His obligation is to kill those devils who had slight kindness in his or her soul. Other than that, he will order out some devils to the real world, spreading the evil that he had been devoted his life to the fullest. Opposite than those angels, he will abduct and jeopardize some of the angels, take their blood and make them one of them. King Han has it all.... prestige, fortune, and named it...everything that human beings want to. He only lacks one thing...peace of the heart... Greedy to the enormous...he never had enough.