Happily Ever After

CHAPTER 46

CHAPTER 46

Ben and Madi ended up having a little girl, Baylee Kay. Gil, Jay, and Mal have gone on another adventure leaving Madi and Uma on babysitting duty once again. Gil and Uma had a little girl as well, Gabriella May.

"Mommy, tell us a bedtime story. Please!" Baylee  begs causing Madi to laugh.

"Yes! Mommy please!" Gabriella begs causing Uma to smile at Madi.

"Okay but straight to bed right after," Madi tells them.

"Tell us your happily ever after," Baylee begs.

"Okay," Madi says with a smile.

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 28 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. So instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon," Madi starts their story.

"He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This was the VK's and my home. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so we thought," Uma chimes in.

"Prince Ben declared a proclamation to let five villain kids come to school in Auradon. They were me daughter of Maleficent, Mal daughter of Maleficent, Jay son of Jafar, Evie daughter of the Evil Queen, and Carlos son of Cruela. Their parents gave them the task of retrieving the Magic Wand, so they could be set free and take over Auradon. The VK's spelled Prince Ben so he would fall in love with me, even though he was with Audrey. Prince Ben even sang a song about how much he loves me. Prince Ben and I went on our first date, where I confessed to not knowing what love felt like. The spell on Prince Ben also washed away in the Enchanted Lake, even though I didn't know that at the time. Prince Ben was crowned King, where Jane stole the Magic Wand which caused the barrier to open. Maleficent escaped before the VK's saved the day by being good. After that I started to become a Lady Of The Court. I had a hard time doing so because I believed that I needed to be an Auradon girl and not who I truly am. Ben and I had a fight causing me to flee back to the Isle. Ben, Evie, Jay, and Carlos follow me to the Isle, where Ben is kidnapped by pirates," Madi continues as she and Uma share a smirk.

"Madi goes to meet with me, daughter of Ursula, and we arm wrestle for Madi's chance to save Ben. Madi lost so I had her bring me the magic wand in order to save Ben," Uma adds.

"Carlos and Jay make a fake one, which they give to Uma and get Ben back. We have a sword fight with the pirates before making it back to Auradon in time for the Cotillion. Uma had escaped and spelled Ben. I break the spell by true love's kiss before turning into a dragon causing Uma to eventually flee," Madi says before Uma interrupts.

"Uh-huh. I didn't flee because you turned into a dragon. What actually happened is we battled back and forth until Ben jumped into the water and talked me down before I left," Uma corrects causing Madi to roll her eyes playfully.

"Details," Madi says with a wave of her hand. "Now in the next part of the story, the VK's go back to the Isle to pick five more kids to go ashore. Evie picks Dizzy daughter of Drizella, Carlos picks Squeaky son of Mr. Smee, Jay picks Squirmy son of Mr. Smee, Mal picks Anny daughter of Anastasia, and I picked Celia daughter of Dr. Facilier. The VK's had decided not to split up siblings. Hades tries to escape causing a panic in Auradon. Audrey turns evil causing the VK's to have to go back to the Isle to get Hades ember. While there it is revealed that Mal and I are daughters of Hades. The original VK's team up with Uma and her crew before saving Auradon from Audrey. Hades then saves Audrey. I realize that I can't just be queen of Auradon but also the Isle, because I am part Isle and part Auradon. And I believe everyone deserved a chance like I got. So Ben and I take the barrier down. Ben and I were married and have an adorable kid. And they all lived happily ever after." 

"It was all my plan," Uma says with a smile causing Madi to shake her head while smiling.

"You're never going to let that go are you?" Madi asks her.

"Never," Uma says before they fist bump.

"I always knew Uma would be part of the solution," Ben says with a smile as he walks into the room, having watched the two tell the story.

"I believe it's time for bed, little ones," Madi says with a smile causing the girls to groan. "Don't give me that." Ben and Madi kiss Baylee on the head before going to their room.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you?" Ben asks as they enter their room.

"Hmmm. You may have sang it to me a time or two," Madi answers him with a smile causing him to laugh before they kiss. Madi starts singing as they pull apart. "I met this guy that rocked my world like It's never been rocked

Now I'm living just for him and I won't ever stop

I never thought that it could happen to a girl like me

But now look at what you've done, you got me as your Queen

Because my love for you is ridiculous." Ben lets out a laugh before kissing Madi again before leaning his forehead on hers and they lock pinkies.

"Together forever," They say together.

"I love you, Madi Ethyl,"

"I love you, Benjamin Florian,"

~The End~