Shot 1

This story would be about two opposite strangers and how they fall in love.

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Shot 1: She Changed Me

As the sun rays shone brightly among the baby blue sky in the busy streets of Bareilly, a house, coated in white layer of paint with a big courtyard was being awakened by the yelling of a female voice.

Inside a room, the rays of the sun fell onto her smooth creamy mocha skin tone, disturbing her from her sleep.

"Gauri? Hey Bhagwan, this girl is still asleep! Wake up." Her mother yelled as she entered the room disappointedly,

"Maa I. . ."

"Wake up and quickly get dressed. We have a wedding to attend today, remember? If you don't get ready on time then we will be late." Her mother interrupted and headed towards the wardrobe, opening it and she opened her tired eyes.

"Oh no, I. . . I did remember but I don't know how I. . ."

"Go quickly freshen up." Her mother uttered, pulling out a dress from the wardrobe "And wear this, we don't have any time to waste now. Quick!" She sat up with a yawn and stepped down from her bed.

"Maa, this is too heavy." She complained while blinking at it and her mother sighed. "Just go get ready." Her mother sounded annoyed and she frowned, holding the dress.

"Okay Maa." She agreed and walked towards her bathroom.

After fixing Gauri's bed, Mrs Sharma left her room and entered the hall to make sure she had everything she needs.
Soon after, Gauri opened the bathroom door, stepping out in a Golden Green Lehenga with her stole draped around. She made a face while watching herself from the mirror, feeling uncomfortable in an heavy attire.

"Gauri!" Her mother called her name and she hurriedly reached out to wear her jewellery. "Coming!" She shouts as a response and began to adorn herself with her earrings.

"I don't know why I need to go to that wedding and why wear this?" She sighed under her breath and picked the hair brush up, starting to brush her hair.

Wearing heavy and showy clothes for Gauri was a waste of time, she isn't the type to enjoy flaunting her clothes in front of many people and neither is an attention seeker who wants peoples attention, she likes keeping everything simple, including her makeup.
She placed the hair brush down and laid her eyes on the necklace, pouting as soon as she held it. It was heavy and she swallowed, sliding it down on her neck through her head.

"Gauri!" Her mother shouted and Gauri panicked, rushing outside her room, forgetting about her phone that was laying on her bed.

**

After a while, a taxi stopped outside the entrance of a decorated and flashy venue. Gauri and her mother opened the door, stepping out of it and closed the door afterwards. Receiving the payment from Mrs Sharma, the taxi driver drove away while Gauri and Mrs Sharma head inside.

Gauri glanced around being quite impressed with the decorations for the wedding hall, she cocked her head to the side, blinking at her mother. "The decoration is done so well."

"Right, but don't you worry Gauri. In your wedding I will brighten the whole place up." Her mother replied with a small teasing smile and Gauri shook her head. "You still have a very long time for that Maa. I'm not leaving you so soon."