Shot 2

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Shot 2: She Changed Me

3 days later, 
In a small brown wooden hut, Omkara laid bare chested, merely wrapped in a white bandage over the arm with a yellow stain of turmeric in the middle. Flash of him getting shot and falling flashed in his mind and he opened his eyes straight after, exhaling as he glanced around. He felt a sting on his arm and looked down at it, sighing a relief. He was alive but not well, getting shot was beyond his imagination, he never dreamt of having a scar of a bullet, ever in his life cause he's not the type to get into any sort of trouble.

"Ahhh." He hissed and forced himself to sit up despite the immense pain he was receiving with the movement.

He realised he was shirtless and glanced down at his chest and sighed, glancing around afterwards. "Where am I?"

Image of him falling back with Gauri flashed in his mind for a second, "that girl. . . This is all her fault!" He cussed in anger and stood up, swallowing as his arm pained.

He sees his shirt laying on a stool and leaned forward, picking it up. He starts wearing it but finds it a little difficult as he is wounded, he grit his teeth, enduring the pain and put his wounded arm through the sleeve, exhaling continuously afterwards. He pressed on his arm and his eyes fell on his phone, he held it and turned it on, but it wouldn't turn on.

After several tries, he angrily threw it on the floor, smashing it and grit his teeth, his gazes then move to a dress placed in a corner and creased his forehead, realising that was the dress Gauri had worn.

"This dress is that girls. So this means she's here too." He mumbled and glanced at the door, heading towards it.

He reached out, opening the door and covered his eyes with his other hand instantly, being sensitive to the bright sun light.

**

"Where is my Gauri!" Mrs Sharma questioned in distress as she stood in front of the police officers.

"We are still trying, but. . ."

"But what? It's been 3 days since my daughter went missing. Why haven't you found her yet?" She yelled, and closed her moist eyes, devastated and depressed ever since her daughter had fell.

"Aunty please calm down." Naira uttered, holding Mrs Sharma by the shoulder.

"How can I. . ."

Naira felt guilty and inhaled, to keep her tears inside her eyes and moved her hand down, holding onto Mrs Sharma's hand. "This is all my fault, and I promise you that I'll find your daughter Gauri."

"I just want my daughter." Cried Mrs Sharma and covered her face with her drape. "Gauri will be back Aunty." Naira assured and then faced the officers.

"Please do your best, please find Gauri." Naira requested as she joined her hands together and the officers nod.

Mrs Sharma swallowed and lifted her head, looking at Naira. "Thank you for staying with me and helping me find Gauri, despite being in pain, fright and going through a nightmare."

Naira shakes her head as she turned towards Mrs Sharma. "Whatever happened was destined, no one could've changed that, but now I want justice and I'm waiting, I want the police to avenge his death."

Mrs Sharma caressed her face, blinking at her with emotions. "You're brave, and strong."

She held Mrs Sharma's hand, bringing it down from her face. "After we find Gauri, we will get justice for Rohit." Naira uttered and Mrs Sharma nodded her head positively, promising Naira.