Shot 3

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Shot 3: She Changed Me

She walked out, seeing him touch his finger while complaining and moaning.

"What happened?" She asked, walking towards him. "Are they here? Did they find us?" She glanced side to side and he sighed.

"Nothing!" He angrily exclaimed and she looked at him.

"Your finger. . ." She trailed off as she noticed. "For this small thing you created a chaos?" She continued and he gave her a look.

"Small? You find this small? I've got a splinter in my finger and now I will get an infection!"

"You're behaving like this is the first time you've hurt your finger. Don't tell me this is your first splinter. . ."

He glanced away and she narrowed her eyes in disbelief.

"You've seriously never had a splinter before?"

He ignored her and she scoffed. "You behave like a prince, that has been treasured in royalties. How will you survive in this jungle?"

"That's none of your concern okay, so only care about yourself." He rudely uttered and she made a face, turning around and heading back inside the hut.

He headed inside after a minute and glanced at her sitting in his place.

"What are you doing here?"

She released a small sigh and cocked her head to see him. "I'm dancing, why? Would you like to join?" A sarcastic response slipped out of her mouth and he grit his teeth in annoyance.

"I would've but if it's with you then I'm better off sitting!" He responds and takes a seat on a stool opposite her.

He caresses his finger and she glanced at it, rolling her eyes. "If you don't take the splinter out then you will be in pain and might actually get an infection."

He continued looking at his finger, ignoring her and she made a face, glancing away from his face. Being tired and sleepy, he leaned against the hay and rested his body, staring at the fire.

He had never been in such situation in his life and he regrets every single moment he spent in this jungle, all he wanted was to get out from here safe and sound and return to his family. 

*
<<<<Her>>>>

Oh gosh! Over a splinter, he created a fuss and he's not even listening to my advice. If he wants to get better then he has to take that splinter out but no, that Akdu billa being arrogant decides not to listen!

It was very quiet right now, which urged me to glance at him and I did, finding him sleeping. What is wrong with this guy, how can he sleep knowing he could get infected if he doesn't take that splinter out, especially when this place is unhygienic. He also needs to change his dressing, he's so careless!

A sigh left my mouth as I thought about the peacefulness that was spreading after he fell asleep, it felt great. However my mind wasn't allowing me to take my eyes away from his finger, I can't seem to let that splinter in his finger, I'm not receiving a positive feeling about this.