Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

Classic POV:

Vermiculo was bored, so she threw a water ballon at Ri, who's aim being terrible as always, hit Fortuna and Caer with some. Caer fell and her balloons flew into Noctis, Arcum, and Vita. Ri then missed Vermiculo AGAIN hitting Aqua...now everyone, Gladius and Caeli included, are running around failing to dodge Aqua's impeccable speed and accuracy.

Children. They are almost adults, hell! Some of them ARE adults and they're acting like five-year-olds! I sigh while shaking my head. If only I could speak, I'd sure as hell give 'em a piece of my mind!!! I then nearly leap into the air as a hand comes to rest on my shoulder, I whirl then blush slightly at the sight of Lilium behind me. She grins.

Lilium: "How about we ditch the childish fools and get something to eat?" I nod vigorously. "Great! Follow me!" She takes my hand and pulls me towards the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aqua POV:

I can't believe the NERVE of them! Thinking they could splash me and get away with it scott free. Out the corner of my eye I see Classic and Lilium race off hand in hand. I smirk. About damn time Lilium. Now go get her!

Ri: "Eek! I'm sorry! It was an accident! Please don't kill me!!!"

Aqua: "Get back here you insolent fools!"

Gladius/Caeli: "Why us?!?!?!"

Aqua: "You two are the ones who gave out the ballons in the first place!!!!!" Ri then trips falling on Noctis...and accidentily kissing him. I facepalm as everyone else freezes.