Final Chapter

DEMI P.O.V.: I remember the first time I thought about the possibility of loving Nick in a lovers way. It was back in 2016...and I did nothing to make him make a move on me. Cause he wasn't feeling anything towards me. I think his feelings started in 2017 maybe? Or 2018. Now we're finishing the tour, it's 2020 and I don't know what to do with all the information that he gave me. Should I talk to him about my feelings that I had for him? That I had or that I have? Cause if I'm still thinking about him it's pretty obvious I'm not over him. Wow Demi, really? 4 years and you're still not over him?

I found myself crying while I was hearing Comeback being preformed in the stage. How the fuck I'm gonna get through this?

I walked to find Sophie and hugged her while crying.

Sophie: what happens boo?

Demi: there are things that I need to tell him but I won't be able to say it to his face

Sophie: you mean...Nick?

Demi: yes, I need to tell him some things Sophie and I just- I don't know how to do it anymore

Sophie: if you can't say it to his face...you can at least try to write it down for him, right?

Demi: yea, I guess I can try to (she kissed my forehead)

Sophie: go ahead then. Everything will be fine

Demi: I hope so (I dried my tears and ran to my dressing room)

I was shaking a bit when I started writing but I think I did a good job. Or, at least, I tried to. Once the show finished we all prayed together and I couldn't look at any other person than him. Cause I knew I was gonna loose him very soon, and I wanted to save every little detail of himself on my mind. To keep him forever there.

We all went to the airport together but we didn't travel together cause we were heading to different cities. So it was time for goodbyes.

Phil: Demi, a pleasure to spend time with you once again. Hope to talk to you soon...and never, never...hesitate on calling me to help you whenever you need it. Never forget that (I nodded and he hugged me) we miss you in our team

Demi: I'll call you if ever need it. I promise Phil

Kevin: girl, a pleasure to have you with us, as always. Hope to see you soon (I nodded and hugged him)

Danielle: my sweet lady, I'll see you around, right? This is definitely not a goodbye

Demi: it's not (I hugged her and her daughters)

Paul: Demi...thanks for joining the boys. You're amazing, I hope to see you soon again

Demi: me too (he hugged me and then Denise did the same)

Denise: my sweet angel. Promise me you'll be fine, no matter what okay? (I nodded crying) you know that you can always go to my house or call me and I'll be there...I'm another mom for you. Be safe princess and I hope you can visit me soon.

Demi: I will, thank you for being like you are. I'm forever grateful (she kissed my forehead)

Sophie: boo, call me once you're back in town. I wanna hang out with you, okay? You gave me some of the best memories of the tour. Love you

Demi: me too and yes, I'm gonna call you soon honey

Joe: freckles, it's time to say goodbye...but don't take too much in calling me again. I'm gonna miss you a lot if you don't

Demi: I know, me too

Joe: be safe kiddo (he hugged me) you know, we never know when is the last hug we can give someone...maybe you should-

Demi: I know Joe, I will (he nodded and I walked to Nick) so, it's time to leave I guess (he nodded) I'm sorry I never came to talk to you...and I hope this can fix it (I handled him a letter)

Nick: this is...for me?

Demi: yea, it contains a lot of (I shrugged) feelings and info (I smiled and he nodded grabbing it)

Nick: thank you...will we meet again?

Demi: probably. Destiny likes to get us close (we laughed and he nodded)

Nick: thankfully

Demi: yea...umm, I guess I have to go

Nick: me too (I walked closer to him and felt his arms helding me close to his body)

I haven't hugged him in two years. It felt like an eternity when his heart felt through my chest. I couldn't even think about anything more than us in that moment. Tears were falling down my cheeks. When we got away, he smiled at me with teary eyes and dried my cheeks with his thumbs.

Nick: we look miserable

Demi: yea (I bit my lip and kissed his cheek) goodbye Nick

Nick: see you soon?

No

Demi: yea, sure (I nodded and walked to get in my plane)

All the way back home I held back my tears, but when I got out of the plane and saw Ariana waiting for me I couldn't contain it anymore. I held onto her embrace and my tears fell.

Ariana: hey, don't worry. You'll be fine. We're together, okay? (I nodded)

NICK P.O.V.: just like that, I let her go. She left and I did nothing to stop her.

Joe: hey, you okay?

Nick: no, I wanna be alone, please (once we got into our plane, I went to a far little space and sat before putting on some music)

I have to read it even tho I didn't want to know what that letter said.

I grabbed the paper carefully and smelled her scent almost instantly.

Nick
        Hi, it's me again. If you're reading this is probably cause I wasn't brave enough to tell it to your face. I'm sorry for it.
       I have to recognize that what you said to me five days ago...left me in shock. And I'm not mad at you, of course I'm not. I just felt overwhelmed. I still do...but theres some things that you need to know. Here I go...
       I never understood why you left me and the reason why it hurt me so bad aside than you being my best friends was because...I was in love with you too. It all started in 2016 for me. But my only thought in that moments were "Nick licking me? I'm the most ugliest girl, he can get anyone he wants...why would he choose me?" I never made any move cause I felt ugly enough for you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for never reaching you after you left. I'm sorry for overdosing cause I know it hurt you.
       I know I said I wouldn't see you with other eyes, but...how do I even see you now? Am I really over you? Nick I can't let you come near me now. I think it's the best for us cause...even tho it aches...we won't ever be able to look at each other and not feel something. Am I wrong? I hope I'm not.
       Think about this firstly: when you look at me, do you see the girl you loved or the girl you left? I'm always gonna be grateful for the times I spent with you...oh Nick, if you only knew how much those little moment with you matter to me...I'll never ever forget how happy you make me. And I know this is not a goodbye, not forever. But we need to face life. We need to continue while we heal...
        I guess I said everything I wanted so, time for a goodbye. Be happy, live your best life and just don't forget about how we used to laugh for hours together, or write together, or talk til sunrise...there's never gonna be anyone that compares to you. I'm sorry for leaving like this. I'm always gonna be there for you and most importantly...love you, no matter what.
                                        Love, Demi.