Chapter 2

*Squids POV*
The next week was full of trips back an forth from Ash's house to mine, trying to cram my stuff into my car. We've been back and forth about 10 times a day but we're hoping to get finished today.

{time skip}

"Is this the last of it?" Ash shouted as he carried a box down the stairs. I was in the kitchen checking the cupboards for any bits and bobs I'd forgotten.
"I think so" I shouted back. "I've just got to check the cupboards upstairs."
I heard Ash go out to the car so I went upstairs to check that everything was emptied. I was leaving most of my furniture behind, since Ash already had everything we needed.
I had just opened my bedroom cupboard and was looking in the small chest of drawers when I felt someone grab me from behind and pull me towards them. I was about to scream when I realised that it was Ash and I cuddled into him as he pulled me onto my bare old bed. We sat on the side of it for a while with me sitting on Ash's lap cuddling until he said "We should probably get going now."
"Yeah, shall we get some food on the way?"
"Sure, lets get a Chinese from the place along the road."

{time skip to when they've finished their food}

If there's one thing I've found out about Ash it's that he's a very cuddly sort of person. As soon as we finished our food he pulled me onto his lap for a cuddle. We had been sitting like that for a few hours when he lifted me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to bed. He got in next to me, both of us still fully clothed and kissed me. He pulled away after a few minutes and whispered "goodnight" before he turned out the light and we fell asleep.

A/N sorry guys but I can't seem to get into this story. I might write more in the future if I feel like it but for now it's goodbye to iAshllisticDubh. I have a few bits that I took out though, and I might publish them sometime.
I do have another story ready to come out though, a rewrite of Adopted By Stampy which I think is going pretty well. I'll publish the first chapter of that on New Year's Day.

Thanks for reading, and see you
all in 2015 :)