5. Number

Tay

I've said before that one of the things that excites me in college, especially in Engineering Faculty is their SOTUS.

(A/N: I hope everyone who's reading this fanfic knows what SOTUS is, not the Series 😅, but the hazing activity itself where they get their Gears at the end! ⚙️)

But seriously this 'Earth' guy, who introduced himself as the head hazer doesn't sound so commanding and someone who can't keep the solidarity and can promote camaraderie among us freshmen especially with the way how he keeps on stealing glances with my classmate. And I find it very very annoying.

And now I suddenly hate SOTUS and i wish this would be the first and last meeting that we'll have for this activity. Arggghhh!

I suddenly remember he was the guy whom White asked for directions to the chem lab right after our lunch. Oh and by the way, did i mention that my tan skin looks so much better that his?

And how come his stares and glances at New bothers me?

Its annoying as fck seriously!!

"As your Head Hazer for this academic year. I am responsible  and I take full accountability of the safety of each one of you inside the campus. Safety inside the school and more importantly inside the four walls of your classroom. Any misconduct will be recorded and you will not just be dealing with the Discipline Officer of the campus but also with us." He said with a stern voice and a stoic face.

"Did I made myself clear Freshmen!?"

"Yesss P'". Everyone answered except me.

"Before we headed out of the gymnasium for the tour around the campus especially the engineering premises, let me just remind you again freshmen...

First, Punctuality! I firmly believe time is important and i don't you to wanna waste my time or any of the seniors time, waiting for your arrival. I am expecting everyone of you, same faces, same uniform, which is your hazing shirt, complete with your id tags to be here 5 pm every Friday as per the schedule released by the Student Affairs. Unscheduled meetings will be released via bulletin board near your laboraties and information will be dessiminated thru your class representatives to make sure everyone gets informed. Is that loud and clear!??" Earth shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yes, loud and clear!" all of us answered in chorus.

"Louder! I can't hear you!! He shouted alot much louder this time. (SpongeBob Squarepantsss! 😅)

" Yes Ppp', loud and clear! " we answered altogether almost immediately.

"Second, based on your nomination and votes, our faculty's moon for this year is Mr. Arm Chansook from Industrial Eng'g and our star is Ms. Alice Tsoi from Civil Eng'g, are there still any objection or violent reaction?!

"None P'", we answered. I don't wanna bother making a complaint, I've been dying for this shouting and yelling to end!

"Third, Each one of you will be given a booklet and by end of the Prelims of this sem. I am expecting 1000 signatures from the Eng'g Seniors down to the 2nd years....

And with that, the Seniors who stood behind the Head Hazer distributed a pile of booklets to those who are infront who was left with no choice but to get one for them and pass it next to them, shock and murmurs were heard inside the gymnasium...

"Quiet all of you! We are doing this for you to interact with  someone older than you in our department so that you'll not only stick with your classmates and you will not just walk pass your seniors. And aside from that, it can help us build a stronger bond with one another so that it will not be hard for us to communicate with each other when it comes to inter-faculty competitions and events. We --" he was cut off by someone, who was surprisingly New.