3. Someone Like You

Tay

Room 501.
I heaved a deep sigh before i step inside the classroom. College has officially just begun. I scanned few of the many unfamiliar faces inside before i strut myself to the last row of the chairs and occupied the seat near the center aisle.

Since the professor has not yet arrived and none of my classmates have caught my interest yet, i left my messenger bag at the seat that i occupied and made my way to the comfort room.

I'm actually not sure why i went there. I know I'm not going to drain myself or anything, i just wanna kill the boredom the room is giving me.

I actually thought of calling Off but maybe he has not reached his faculty yet after i deliberately forced him to accompany me to my room. Haha

I just caught myself fixing my hair infront of the mirror and then made my way back to the room.

As i was approaching the room, i saw a guy sitting comfortably on the seat that i occupied before i went out.

He didn't even noticed my bag?!? And he seemed to be sleeping on the first period of the first day of classes as he was leaning on the wall with his eyes closed, seriously?

I was about to confront the guy when i got to see a clearer view of his face that left me in shock.

It's the guy from my high school who's face has been depriving me of sleep for the last couple of weeks. I can't be mistaken!

Wait, he's inside my room so that means -- he's my classmate. Were classmates! I don't know but the idea just gave me a big smile on my face.

I fixed myself, my hair, my unifor-... oh what the heck am i doing? It's just a classmate, a guy as a matter of fact. And then i approched the guy with still his eyes closed and say:

"Excuse me, that seat's taken already!"

And with that he opened his eyes and i think i startled him when he noticed i was staring at him with my arms crossed on the chest.

Well of course i was just joking, i was kinda pulling a prank on him to see whether he'll bicker with me because of just a seat or be a snob and then continue sleeping 😴.

"I just left to visit the CR and left my bag right at that chair, did you not noice it?"

"I'm sorry dude, I'm just gonna transfer then and sorry about not noticing the bag, it wasn't on the chair though, it was on the floor that's why i didn't see it."

Oh, maybe i dropped it unconsciously while heading to the comfort room.

I can't help but let out a chuckle when he said that. He really looks cute upclose especially with that mole on his nose, and his skin, how could i guy be that flawless and those lips so plum---

"Dude, dude.. Hey you okay? Is there something funny or is there something on my face?

I was caught offguard with his questions because i know i stared at him for quite a long time. Weird, that's just so weird of me.

"Dude? It's Tay. Tay Vihokratana." i said and then extended my hand for a handshake which he took and then smiled at me before introducing himself.

"New. New Thitipoom. Vihokratana as in Vihokratana's of the Empire Group of Hoteliers and Restaurateurs?" he asked.

His hand is soft i must say.