Chapter uno

A/N I know that this makes no sense because of Legacy, but I wrote this about a year ago and I wanted to publish it. Just to be safe I want to mention that all of the characters belong to Shannon Messenger. Enjoy!

SOPHIE FOSTER IS UNMATCHABLE
    Sophie stared at the words, unable to believe them.
    They couldn't be true. Could they?
    No. It was impossible.
    Juji and Brisa looked at her helplessly. Before they could say anything Sophie raced out of the room. She probably shouldn't have done that. The two matchmakers just sat there dumbfounded as sophie ran away. She just couldn't say in there. she felt trapped and her emotions were too overwhelming. Sophie stumbled as a thought occurred to her. What was Fitz going to think? He'd basically admitted that his family couldn't afford to have a bad in at the moment. Maybe they should wait a little bit before really doing something. Although it was all too confusing!
    Sophie paused when she realized she'd burst into the waiting room and everyone was staring at her. She felt a blush rise on her cheeks and nervously pulled at and itchy eyelashes.
     Sophie glanced at her parents direction and came to a decision. She ran away.
    She just needed to be alone with her thoughts. Take time to sort out her feelings.
    When she yanked open the door and ran out into Atlantis. Pulling out her home crystal she thought out a plan. She thought she needed to be alone, but was that really a good idea? I'll figure it out when I get home, she thought and let the light whisk her away.
    As soon as she arrived at Havenfield she sprinted toward the cliffs and jumped. The sky cracked and she entered the void.
    She tried to decide where to go- who to confide in and without really coming to a decision she found herself falling towards the ground. Right in front of a very startled Keefe. She immediately ran into his arms- sure they had been full but somehow all that stuff had disappeared;)- Keefe didn't ask any questions, he just sank to the ground and held her close.
    After what could have been hours she finally stopped crying and looked up at Keefe. He gave her a really scared and concerned look.
    "Are you okay?"He looked really scared.
    "No, Keefe. . . I'm not, but I guess I have to be don't I."
    "What?" What Keefe asked, getting confused.
    "I have to be perfect, and I have to be special, I have to be okay, but most of all, I have to be matchable! I can't do this, Keefe!"
    "Sophie," he said softly- were his eyes always that pretty-,"You are beautiful, talented, caring, kind, brave, forgiving. . . If someone doesn't love you for petty reasons. . . well, they're insane."
    And then she did something that she never regretted for a second, and placed her lips on his. After all, where would she be without her obnoxious husband?

A/N what do you think? I love feedback so please vote or comment!