OHHH... Its Party Time...🎈🥂

Naomi's POV

When I got back to Amore's house she was sleep so I decided to take a shower before I woke her up Because I know if I wake her up now she will cuss

When I got back to Amore's house she was sleep so I decided to take a shower before I woke her up Because I know if I wake her up now she will cuss... me ... out.
After my shower I woke up Amore so she could get ready.

Amore...wake up...Amore I know you hear me. " I said shaking her."

Hmmm... whaaatt??? "She said with an attitude."

Wake up it time for us to get ready and you still need to get in the shower so get yo ass up. " I said throwing a pillow at her.

QUIT...DAMN you play to..much I'm up...dang.🙄 "She said now mad and irritated."

Amore's POV

 I got up and had an attitude because Naomi plays to much

I got up and had an attitude because Naomi plays to much. I got in the shower and did all my hygiene then came out of the bathroom, by the time I came out Naomi was already ready and dressed my best is that bitch she look bomb asf.

Damn... you look good but that was quick. " I said walking in the room."

I had to get ready a little bit early NiAri is on her way and my mom needs her car so imma drop it off and meet y'all back here and one I get her we can go shake sum.
"Naomi said dancing and fixing her hair in the mirror."

Get that shit then.... I said gassing her. Alright then you better be back here on time because you are never on time we leaving at 8:45 regardless if you here or not. "I said sitting down at my vanity mirror looking back at her."

I'll be back on time dang calm down I'll just have my mamma drop me off on her way to work. "Naomi said walking out the door and closing it behind her."

Okaii then... "I said to myself."
I did my skin routine then put on some lashes, winged eyeliner and did my eyebrows and topped it off with some lipgloss. As I walked Into my closet I heard a knock at my door.

WHO IS IT. "I said yelling." No one responded so I continued to my closet till I heard the knock again.....open the door. I yelled out... Sill no one answered. Wtf I thought to myself who is that. I slowly walked to my closet and grabbed sally my revolver. As I was walking out I hear a familiar voice.