This..Is..The..Hard..Way🤣🤷🏾‍♀️

Amore's POV

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not

At the warehouse...🏭

I walked into the warehouse and seen workers counting money on my left, and some of the boys from the Mob on the right sitting around smoking and playing the PlayStation.

Where is Izzy? And why are y'all just sitting around like there isn't work that needs to be done. "I said walking over and unplugging the game."

Heyyy 😳...Amore what are you doing here I thought you had school. "Jalen said nervously."

I was at school where you SHOULD BE!!nigga. But unlike you dusty lazy bums I have other people who actually handle business when I'm doing what I need to do. Now where's Izzy? "I said throwing the cord down."

Well..umm there is no business that needs to be done at the moment. But Izzy's up in the kill room." he said looking at his watch."

Your a drug dealer there's always work that needs to be done. Now all you niggas get up and get some work done before y'all be out of a job. "I said walking upstairs."

Yes ma'am, you do not have to tell me twice. "Said Boog grabbing his keys then waving bye."

I flashed a fake smiled at some of  the boys following behind him, and waved bye to Boog before walking into the kill room. When I walked in I instantly seen Tommy beat up with blood coming from his nose, mouth, and his neck, and he was being contained by chains that wrapped around his body connected to a pole.

Izzy wtf man!!! I told you not to do anything till I got here. "I said walking up to him, Renzo, And Hendrix who was watching the big screen tv."

What you mean? I didn't do nothing. He was like that when we found em.👀😬. "He said walking towards Tommy."

Izzy.. quit playing with me. I'm pretty sure THAT!!!  is not how you found that man. "I said snatching him by his hoodie in my direction."

Okay!! It's not, but dude was trying me. I had to do something, couldn't let him talk bad about my lovely boss now could I. "He said looking at me sideways."

What do you mean what did he say for you to do him tha- "I tried to say before I was interrupted by dean walking in."

DAMNNNNNN.!! Niggas fucked you up my guy. Where's your fruity little brother at I know he gotta be close. "Dean said laughing while he lifted Tommy's head up."