showing that i care

Bakugous pov
  "I-i mean" I'm cut off by the one and only todoroki "mr. Aizawa its lunch time" o-oh I thought he was gonna something deep or some shit like that. "Ah yes leave bakugou after school you me " I say the first thing to come to mind  "y-yes sir" as I arrive at   the rooftop and sit I feel a presence next to me I turn and see todoroki "hello bakugou" why is he talking to me all of the sudden were not friends "I'm talking to you believe I'm worried about you and no we may not be friends but that doesnt mean I cant care for you" me being a dumbass studdered"s-shit did I say that out loud"

Todorokis pov
"Yes you did say that out loud and your cute when you studder" I turn my head to see a light blush across his face hehe cute "I'm not fucking cute you bastard!" I wonder how you does that every day "bakugou how do go about your day acting as if everything is fine that your parents dont hit you" I see as his scrowl turns into a wide eyed expression "N-no they d-dont hit me why would you ever think that" huh he has gotten quite good at hiding it I was almost convinced "well during combat you shirt lifted I saw a bruise which I believe was a hand and the constant bruises you'll come to school with I wanna help you just have to let me, I worry please bakugou" i can see he's shocked I am a little myself never knew I could say something so deeply meaningful "your funny todoroki nice theory but your theory is wrong the bruises are from some kids I got into a fight with" todoroki he said my name I dont even think he noticed himself....

Okay sorry guys I said I was gonna post two chapters but to make it up I'll post three chapters tommorw: November 25

Word count: 343 words