~History of chemistry~

Third POV

   Bakugou had his unfair share of bad days and today just wasnt the day for katsuki bakugou.

     He doesnt even know what happen one moment he's laughing with his best friend and boyfriend the next hes  on his knees sobbing.

   The voices..the voices were back not just talking but screaming like in a horror movie all of them at the same time yelling...chanting almost.

    This wasnt the first time something like this happen especially when he was alone but just like he did he never told anyone just smiled and...walked it off...

  Bakugou froze as if he was being held at gunpoint everything had stopped because of that phrase

   'Walk it off' the phrase it was most heard from his father after his beating he would often say 'just walk it off' as if his pain were just a mere hit on the toe.

  Katsuki has thought alot about his father lately..the memories they shared it was mostly  bad ones, well there were rarely good ones but It often made him lay awake at night wondering what it all for what must he live for.

   But all it takes is one glance next to him and he remembers it all, Shoto Todoroki his partner, his boyfriend but most importantly his everything and bakugou was never one to be cheesy but todoroki made bakugou feel something know one ever could.

   And the relationship between shoto and him was what made katsuki want to fight,want to stay alive..no not want but need he needed shoto and shoto needed him it was almost as if the two had a long history, a ~history of chemistry~.