Bring your parent to school day

Logan x Daughter
Rated: G
AU where they are all the same and everything, but they aren't Thomas's sides. As in, the only thing missing is Thomas as he doesn't exist I guess. The have adopted a girl (you) and this is a day in her life.
———————————————

It was Bring a parent to school day at school. Everyone was arguing about who will go with me.

"Coraline, why don't you just pick one of us?" Roman tried.

"Emile and you would be laughed at, Patton would get his innocence slain, Logan, Deceit, and Remus would be hated, Remy would be laughed at for being a VSCO type, and Virgil would have to go to the hospital with how many panic attacks he will have." I monotoned, writing down another vocabulary word to study for Chemistry.

"It's can't possibly be that bad." Logan said. I looked up at him.

"I can promise you it is. You haven't been to my high school. Everyone gets bullied every day. It's normal."

"Why don't I go? I don't care if anyone hates me." Logan argued.

"The teachers would hate you and be in a bad mood the rest of the week because you will constantly correct them, and they will give me a hard time because of you."

"I'll go, I can handle some hate." Roman interrupted.

"Your insecure. No, you can't. You're not coming."

"Kids minds can't be that bad." Patton tried.

"Remus is the most accurate way to describe a teens mind."

"I'll-"

"Remus, you will get me expelled."

"I-"

"So, will you Deceit." I interrupted, glaring slightly.

"Maybe I can help them." The therapist tried.

"You will be beaten up if you tried."

"I couldn't possible care what they think of me." Remy smirked.

"They will steal your stuff and break it and make fun of you. Try again."

"That leaves me." Virgil sighed.

"You might die."

"You have to pick someone!" Roman demanded.

"I'll go." Logan said.

"But-"

"It's been decided Coraline." Logan stated. I groaned and bumped my head in the table several times before Patton stopped me. When Logan turned around, I stood up and through a pencil at him before running to my room with my homework. I heard them yell my name, but I didn't stop until I got to my room.

Sitting on my bed, I finished my homework before laying down and started to try and memorize the elements. Soon it was dark, and someone knocked on my door.