Broken

Anxceit
Warnings:uhhh. It's really angsty and deathly
Rated: R (Angst)
Note: I am in a workshop with my writing club and this is what I wrote.
__________________________
Those with wet anger, has only one thing on their mind: not crying while yelling.

Those with rock hard anger has only one thing on their mind: not to hit someone with a brick.

The lying serpentine gave the purple kitten a reason to be both at once. The lies that are painted against his face gave bodacious reasons not to join the light side.

The kitten didn't listen. Maybe that's why he is broken and screaming. Maybe he should have learned, it's the trust worthy people that you have to watch out for. After all, a monster is a monster, no matter how you raise them. Now the kitten is on the ground, broken, screaming, and bleeding. A red sword through his heart, broken glass around him, and a dent in the wall by the teacher, made by a hard cover book.

The light and dark blue were always the kindest. Maybe if the snake warned the kitten more, maybe if he tried harder, the kitten wouldn't have a broken heart.

The small black kitten. His kitten. The kitten that the snake raised, along with the octopus. The other brother.

The snake was naturally furious at the light sides. Taking his kitten away, then harming him. It won't be long until the kitten vanishes, the heart taking the anxiety for himself. With Remus's hammer in his hand, the snake grinned evilly, thinking about how to let Remus loose and creat havoc.

The snake gave the hammer to the lost brother and gave him a single nod of his head. The duke grinned and sunk down to the light side, one thing on his mind: revenge for the kitten he was so close too before he was taken away by his loved brother, the teacher, and the father.