TWIN ONLY QUIRK

Name: Duo Element
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user can control two of the main element Earth, Water, Fire, Air.

➢both elements can be used at once, the user can also create their elements.

➢the elements can come from the hands, or feet for attacks!

➢The user can also control the elements. So if water is around them, they can control the water, if it's fire, they can control fire, etc. 

Drawbck(s): Using both elements at once can be very exhausting to the user!

➢The user can get severely injured if they over use the quirk, too much fire can cause burns, too much water, the user can drown and so on.

➢The user must balance out the use of their quirk if they want to avoid getting severely hurt.

Special Ability/Attack: Twin Attack

➢With this attack, the user and their twin fuse their elements to make one big attack. But this can also cause a natural disaster!

➢After this attack, the user or users can't use their attacks for three hours. They can only use one element, with little attacks.

➢Takes three days to recharge both elements!

Special Ability/Attack: Double Element

➢The user doesn't have to make a twin attack with their twin, they can do their own "plus ultra" attack 

➢with this attack, the user can take the two elements together and make one powerful attack which can literally make someone fly off, or severely injure them.

➢Takes three days to recharge both elements!

Other!

➢The user is usually born with a twin brother/sister 

➢It's impossible to be born an only child with this quirk!