TWIN ONLY QUIRK

Name: Yin and Yang
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user has one of the pieces (Yin or Yang) within them, and can use it to attack.

➢The user can either emit light, or darkness from their body, depending on which side they're born with.

➢Yin is darkness, so anything to do with shadows, and darkness can be used.

➢Yang ir brightness, so anything to do with light, or brightness can be used.

Drawback(s): Because each side is different, they can cause different damages to the user.

➢Yin can cause the user to get terrible nightmares, due to the darkness if it's overused.

➢Yang can possibly blind it's user if overused.

Special Ability/Attack: Yin and Yang Fusion

➢With this attack the user and their twin fuse their quirks of Yin and Yang to make a power veam.of balanced light and darkness.

➢After the twin attack, the users attacks aren't very strong, but enough to give bruises.

➢Yin and Yang users need three days to recharge!!!

Special Ability/Attack: Power of Yin/Yang

➢Because the twins have the quirks od either Yin or Yang, they have their own, single attack!

➢With this attack, the user can bring all of the power they can emit and attack their opponent with a powerful beam of darkness, or brightness.

➢takes three days to recharge their quirks!

Other!

➢The user is born with a twin brother/sister!

➢the users of Yin or Yang can create their own "plus ultra" or special attacks on their own!