『Dream Shade』

Name: Dream Shade
Type: Emitter
Ability: The user uses deadly, black poison to painfully injure, or kill the enemy.

➢The quirk can be emitted from the body, hands, arms, legs, etc.

➢The user can make a clone or weapons from the deadly poison.

Drawback(s): The user is slowly dying from the quirk.

➢The quirk is inside the user's vains which is what causes them to slowly die.

➢Because the quirk is so rare, most quirkless beings have been injected with Dream Shade, the quirk can vanish from the user's body, which is both good and bad.

➢Trying to rid of Dream Shade also means ridding of the user's blood because the quirk is in the user's blood stream.

Special Ability/Attack: Forever Gone

➢The user makes the deadly poison turn into sharp bladed like weapons that spread from their back, and they control the poison to stab inside their enemy.

➢The user takes a major risk with their life because this attack takes up all their poison, along with their blood to attack the opponent.

Other!

➢Dream Shade is a very rare quirk to be born with.

➢Once the user rids of Dream Shade, it's both good and bad; good because they've saved themselves from death, bad because the user is to be expected back in the lab, and the scientists will hunt them down.

➢Because of the injection of Dream Shade, the user tends to fall into insanity, and the quirk enters their blood stream, so the user's veins are black until the quirk runs out.

➢Death by Dream Shade is usually random and unpredictable, especially for the user.

➢Based off of Once Upon A Time's deadly poison; Dreamshade.