School

Oh school. You give me the gift of knowledge but I still for some reason find you to be an asshole. I think school is a brilliant thing and it's something everyone needs, but I still dread going to it.

The more that I think about it, it's the people there. I honestly dislike most of the kids and teachers, and the idea of waking up at 6:15 every morning just makes me hate it more. I actually think I would be happier if they just gave us, like, another hour to sleep in. Then I'd be willing to deal with the shits invading the school. 

Yet, while we all hate it, it's where we meet our friends. I honestly would have no friends if I didn't go to school (even though I barely have any as it is). 

I'd say that school is where we meet our boyfriends and shit but I'm leaving that out cause I don't have one. (crying)

It's just so early in the morning and it messes with my sleep schedule on the weekends cause now my body is like 'oh, we've been waking up at the ass crack of dawn all week so lets continue that' and I'm just like 'how bout no'. 

Currently, I'm sitting on my couch on my laptop (my forgotten homework is next to me) and my family is out of the house and I no freaking joke heard something/someone walking around upstairs. My only source of light right now is my laptop (there were no lights on and the sun just set) and my phone is freaking upstairs charging. What the hell am I suppose to do? 

It's more than likely just my cat, but I've seen enough horror movies to be scared as shitless as I am. I refuse to even move or look up into the dark room until someone comes home. (Yes, I am a high schooler. Judge me, bitches)

If I die.... I don't know actually.

What is your favorite memory ?