Can't Even

So the guy I have a crush on.... Has a crush on my younger sister... My sister and I are only 3 years apart in age and 4 school years apart but when you're a senior and your friend likes your 8th grade sister, it's kind of weird. 

And he wouldn't tell me. Of course my sister told me when he texted her about it, but he didn't tell me and I'm more hurt than anything else. I thought we were friends and he was going behind my back with my little sister? Now I just feel awkward. 

1) He's not good enough for her, sorry to say. He's deffinately not the smartest kid and my sister needs someone smart. 

2) He wouldn't man up and tell me (pussy)

3) she's in 8th grade and he's a senior (12th grade)

3) he's being held back because his grades are poor so he calls himself a 'super senior' cause while I go on and graduate, he'll be repeating senior year while my sister is a freshman. 

4) Now I feel like he doesn't even want to hang out with me anymore but my sister.

5) I had a crush on him (still do)

6) He watched her bite me and he still finds her attractive (?)

I'm very bitter and unhappy right now. 

If you don't mind, check out my new story "Who Am I?" It's based off a dream I had about my neighbor when I was in the 9th grade. (my neighrbor was pretty creepy. He never payed us any attention while doing his yardwork so while my mom was driving the minivan with me, my brother, my sister, and my uncle in the van with her, she'd pull into the driveway, pull back out, pull in completely side ways, pull back out, went totally into our yard and the neighbor still wouldn't look at us.)