Chapter 8: Another day at school

(Sabra's P

(Sabra's P.o.v) 

Dear Diary,

Last night, at the party, I found out that Stefan is a vampire but he's a nice vampire. What worries me is that their is another vampire in town. I know this because when I woke up this morning, I was told that Matt's sister was attacked by an animal. I had a feeling that is wasn't true, so I called Stefan and found out that Stefan has a brother and that his brother did it. I told Stefan he needs to keep his brother in check or I would do it for him. 

Through Stefan, I also found out that Elijah was a vampire. I'm not sure how to feel about that but I do know that we are fated together and that the bond we have is strong. I just don't know if our fate is good or not and that are bond is fake because of the fate we know we share. I hope it's good because the last few days has been amazing with him.

Anyways, Bonnie is going to pick Elena and I up and take us to school. Also me and The girls has become close friends. 

I will write later,

Sabra

________________________________________________________________________________

I get done writing when I hear a horn honk. "Sabra, Your friends are here." Rose says. 

I put my journal away in my back bag and went down stairs. When I got to the bottom, I realized my dad and stepmom was no where to be seen. " Where is everyone?" I asked Rose.

"Mom and dad had to go to work early today and David isn't ready yet." She said. 

I hugged her and said " Okay, I'll see you later."

I walked out of the house and to Bonnie's car. "Hey guys" I said as I got in. 

"Hey girl, I'm so glad you agree to allow us to pick you up. " Elena said. 

"Me too. It will be good to ride with someone other than my brother." I say. I love my brother but sometimes he becomes to over protective. 

"So are you ready for today. I mean you have to face Mr.Tanner." Bonnie says.

I smirked and said " Hell yea. Mr.Tanner has nothing on me. I'm like a walking history book."

Elena and Bonnie laughed as we talked more about different thing. As we got to the school, Bonnie and Elena started to talk about Stefan. 

"Listen,i'm not saying don't date the guy. i'm just saying take it slow. " Bonnie argued. She looks at me trying to get me to agree.

I raised my hands in defense "Hey don't bring me into this." I say. 

"You were the one who said go for it." Elena shot back.

Bonnie stood her ground and said " Now i'm saying take it slow."

"Why the about-face?" Elena asked.

"Its not an about face." Bonnie quickly said. "Your single for the first time in your entire High School Career. It's the perfect time to play the field. " she continued.