Chapter 36: Possessive, It's kinda hot

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to give an romantic chapter before the whole original drama goes down.

(Elijah P.O.V)

      I have missed Sabra dearly but I could get what she said to our mother out of my head. What had she meant. After we left the manor, Sabra wanted us to go on a walk because she wanted to be alone with me, but she has been quiet the whole time while holding my hand. It's not that I mind but It's out of character for her to be this quit. I stopped and turned toward Sabra, I was about to say something when she pressed her lips to me. It didn't take me long to respond to her kiss. We both wrapped our arms around each other to become closer. Kissing her always makes me forget about everything. Her lips were soft but firm and she was so warm. It clouded my mind I couldn't think of anything but my need for her. I don't know how I even deserve such a pinnacle of light such has her.

Sabra pulled back and rested her head on mine before she said." I'm sorry, I couldn't wait any longer."

"You never need to apologies to me." I say before capturing her lips once more, it didn't take long for my control to slip and surrender to my desire. I pulled back just to start kissing her jaw and then down to her neck.

"Elijah" She moaned. I loved hearing her say my name and even more when i'm pleasing her.

"Elijah, we probably shou..." she started but was cut of by another moan that escaped her. Her hands clung to my like her life depended on it.

I was started when she abruptly pulled away and looked at me confused. "Whats in your pocket?" she said.

I was confused for a moment but then as my mind cleared a realized what she meant. I pulled out a small box and said " I was walking past and antique shop and saw this in the window. I knew  it would look amazing on you and got it."

I handed the box over to her and she slowly took it, " Elijah, you know you don't have to buy me things. I'm happy with just us...together." She said.

"I know, but as long as we are together, I will continue to shower you with gifts because I wish to spoil you." I said. She was my every thing and i would give her the world if she wanted it.

"Okay, But as long as you know I will protest every time." She said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I say.

She opens the box and gasps, "Elijah, this is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you

"Not as beautiful as you." I said.

"Not only are you cheesy but I never took you for the possessive type." She said smiling.

"Is it wrong for me to want people to know that your mine?" I asked.

"Not at all, it's kinda hot."She said.

"Is that so?" I asked before pulling her into another kiss.

"yes." She said.

"Let me help you." I said I gently pulled the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck.

She was stunning with my initial around her neck. I know it's ungentle-men like but knowing that people will know that she is taken pleases me.

"You know, i'm not sure i'm ready to let you go yet." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Must agree, i'm not ready to give you up yet either."I said.

"There's a motel not to far from here do you want to stop there?" She asks blushing.

"You have no idea how much I do." I breathed out. This women...does things to me and I can't help but love the things she does. I wish to spend the rest of my immortal life with her.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I do not own the Percy Jackson book characters nor do I own the vampire diaries characters.