Part Two, Chapter One

It had been four years since that day. I was living in California, the others... I had no clue. I woke up on a normal Tuesday morning. The air coming through my window was ripe with the smell of spring flowers, though there were other things mixed in, this being California. I walked into my modestly furnished living-room and turned on the news. I walked into my kitchen and made myself a nice cup of coffee.

Today would be the four year anniversary. I felt nothing of it. Besides anger for that blockhead Leo. And... sadness for the others. Especially Evadne and Athena.

I sat down on the faux leather couch and took a nice long sip of coffee. "And now... a glowing green orb was found in Barcelona, Spain last win--" But before the news anchor could finish her sentence I spat out my coffee and coughed hard. "Phone!" I coughed even harder and reached for it. "Gotta get the phone!" I coughed again.

I quickly grabbed the phone and was able to contact Athena.

She answered after the first few rings. "Hello?"

"Athena! I found my orb! It's in Spain!" I shouted, excitedly.

"Ow," Athena said. "Not so loud right next to the phone, please, Castor. The grain hurts. Also, what did you just say?"

"They found my orb! It's in Spain!" I beamed. "Get into contact with the girls! We're gonna need all the help you can get! Tell them to meet in Barcelona tomorrow!" I said before hanging up and packing my bags quickly.

As I ran into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. My sandy blond hair was messy and looked like I hadn't combed it. My face was now growing in peach fuzz. "Ew!" I hissed and quickly shaved and combed my hair.

Finally... I'd be able to get my powers back.