10. TOUCHED

"My answer is yes. I think I love you. No, I love you that's final and now as your Alpha I want you to love me too."

Taehyung's couldn't believe it. Seokjin loves him?

"Please love me too." Seokjin said before kissing him again with more hunger and need this time.

Seokjin's hand travelled down his hips and made their bodies touch making the temperature of the room grow hotter.

Seokjin's lips made it's way to his jaw going to his neck and sucked on his scent gland making him release a moan of pleasure.

He can also feel how Seokjin's member poking his thighs that is on the middle of Seokjin's legs.

"I love you, Taehyung." Seokjin whispered to his ear over and over again while kissing him there too.

Taehyung was on cloud nine and he can't respond properly to him. He just pulled him close and kissed the part of his neck that he can reach.

Seokjin's hands moved again from his hips now down to his ass cupping it and he felt Seokjin lifting him up so he obeyed and wrapped his legs around his waist and their clothed members brushed against each other.

"Fuck!" Seokjin said and kissed him fully on the lips again and began walking to their room removing their tops as they walk. Both of them can't keep their hands off each other and touched whatever parts they can reach.

Taehyung can feel how drenched he is down there. He's pooling with his slick and he wants to be touched already.

"Seokjin ... " He moaned and grind against him.

Seokjin didn't answered but laid him down the bed removing all the pieces left off their clothes until they are both bare naked in front of each other.

Seokjin can see how wet and dripping the Omega is already as he takes a look at his hole.

He inserted one finger inside him and Taehyung moaned when he started massaging him.

"Ahhh ... Seokjin ... Ngh!"

He then put another finger and scissored him stretching him enough to take him in fully later on.

"Please fuck me already." Taehyung begged.

"No baby. I won't fuck you."

Taehyung whined and wanted to get up but Seokjin's body that is now on top of him is stopping him from doing so.

"I won't fuck you because I'll make Love to you."

Seokjin crashed his lips against Taehyung and removed his fingers on his hole and replaced it with him and thrust slowly in and out.

"Taehyung" Seokjin moaned. Taehyung's hole clenching against him as he eases his way in and out makes him crazy and just want to slam inside him if only he wasn't being careful about their baby.

"F-faster please." Taehyung whispered.

Seokjin fastened his movements and slammed inside him hard and fast making the Omega mewl each time he slams back in hitting his sweet spot.

His arms wrapped around Seokjin scratching his back because he can't take the pleasure that he is getting.

"Deeper, baby. More please."

Seokjin buried himself deeper. Tears started to form on Taehyung's eyes at how good he feels. He wrapped his legs around Seokjin's waist and met his thrusts pushing his hips and rolling it stimulating his prostate more and can feel himself about to cum.

"I'm coming!"

"Me too, baby."

Seokjin kept on thrusting fast chasing their orgasm and after a few more slams he can feel he is exploding. Their scents are now becoming stronger and more intoxicating as both of their heads are buried in each other's gland.

Seokjin and Taehyung inhaled each other's scent and neither of them can't hold themselves and they bit on it hard marking each other at the same time releasing their orgasm. The skin bleeds and they licked each others blood kissing the gland after as they ride their high.

"I love you, Taehyung." Seokjin said looking at Taehyung and the mark he made on him.

"I love you too, Alpha." Taehyung said and pulled Jin for a kiss.