12. TIED

"Seokjin, baby, where are you?"

Taehyung was fidgeting as he wait for Seokjin to return home. He is worrying what of something bad happened to him?

Will he kill Jimin?

Taehyung couldn't care less if Jimin shall be killed but what he is worried about was Seokjin. He doesn't want him hurt or he'll lose the love of his life and the father of his child!

After a long while, Taehyung heard a rustle from his behind and when he looked at it he saw a naked Seokjin coming back home with a little few scratches on his body.

Taehyung rushed to him and hugged him tightly, tears stream down his face because he is so happy that he is safe.

"Baby, why are you crying?"

"I'm just glad you're safe." Taehyung answered.

Seokjin chuckled, "Come on, let's go inside. You don't want me displaying my sexy body here right?"

Taehyung let out a chuckle and they went inside their house.

After Seokjin had showered and changed into proper clothing they sat on the couch and he asked him what happened to Jimin.

"He's okay. He's still alive, you don't have to worry. I won't kill him until you have rejected him."

"Hey!" Taehyung hits Seokjin's chest.

"I'm not kidding, baby. I would kill him if he tries to steal you away from me."

Taehyung just rested his body against Seokjin feeling his heat.

"He won't take me away. I'm yours remember?"

"Right."

Seokjin hugged the Omega and they fell asleep on the couch peacefully.

===

The next morning, Seokjin and Taehyung was about to go out and grab some fresh air when an unwanted visitor came.

It's Jungkook.

Taehyung slightly feared that Jungkook would claim back Seokjin and the Alpha would come running back to him.

"Jin ..." Jungkook spoke.

Taehyung's heart pounded and he is getting more afraid as seconds passed by.

"What are you doing here? We already broke up right? You accepted it!"

"I know, but I didn't came here for that."

"Then what is it?" Seokjin asked Jungkook.

"It's because of Jimin. I heard you two had a fight. I .... I just wanted to know if he's still alive."

Seokjin arched his brow, "What is it to you?"

"I just wanted to see him."

"You rejected him right?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Then why?"

"I'm pregnant with his child."

Seokjin's eyes went wide and he is jus as shocked as Taehyung.

"What!?"

"Yes, we've been secretly meeting behind your back these past months when you found Taehyung again. I thought he loves me but turns out he is chasing after Taehyung too because he is mates with him."

Jungkook's tears fell and Taehyung went to him and comforted him. He knew exactly how it feels because he has gone through that and he doesn't want anyone feeling it too.

"Don't cry, Jungkook, please. It will be bad for your baby." Taehyung said.

"Aren't you mad at me? I'm the reason why you're mate rejected you and why you had to suffer."

Taehyung shook his head, "No, why would I? You just did what you think was right and you didn't harmed me in any ways, so were good."

Jungkook wiped his tears away and smiled at Taehyung. He looked at Seokjin again and pleaded him.

"Please tell me where he is. I needed him to be near me. Please, for my baby."

Seokjin nodded and said, "Follow me."

He walked towards the forest and walked hand in hand with Taehyung.

They reached the deepest part of the forest and saw Jimin tied on a tree with two of Seokjin's men guarding him.

"Oh God! Jimin!"

Jungkook rushed to his side and caressed his face.

"Are you okay? Are you still alive?"

"He's fine. Just some wounds but he will heal." Seokjin said.

"Can you please free him?"

"I can but it's up to Taehyung."

Taehyung looked up to Seokjin wondering what he is trying to say.

"Why me?"

"Not until you are sure to reject him as your mate only then I'll free him. I don't want him to chase after you again or I'll really kill him."

Taehyung understood what he is trying to say so he went over to Jimin and when the Alpha looked at him he spoke,

"You know Jimin, Jungkook here is a wonderful person. Accept him again as your mate and you won't regret one thing. Stop chasing for me because I only love Seokjin."

Jimin didn't answer so Taehyung did what he had to do.

"I, Kim Taehyung and Omega rejects you Park Jimin as my mate."

Jimin screamed in pain. Jungkook was there to comfort him and give him the support he needed.

Seokjin signalled one of his men to help them and he pulled Taehyung away from them so they can return home.