EPILOGUE: REJECTED NO MORE

Years after ....

Taehyung and Seokjin built a beautiful family with their sons ans daughters. Their love for each other resulted to 7 beautiful babies and they couldn't ask for more.

It was a great day and the sun is almost setting and the couple is looking at their children playing with each other at the park, they've been there thr whole day spending time as a family. Taehyung and Jin are holding each other's hands as they rest under a tree

"Thank you for giving me these beautiful family, Taehyung."

Seokjin said to him and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I don't know what to say to you. Why thank me? We both made them!" Taehyung laughs at Seokjin but his heart feels warm because he never failed to express how grateful he is of what their life had turned out.

"Well, thank you for loving this stupid Alpha that did nothing but hurt you the first night we did it and you -"

"Shut it." Taehyung cuts him off. "It's all in the past now. Don't bring it back. We already moved on from that and you really did changed and loved me. See those children of yours? I bet those are the result of those nights you didn't made me sleep because you're 'making it up to me'."

Seokjin bit his earlobes lightly and whispered, "Don't make me remember. I'm getting hard I don't want to leave our children here alone."

"You're always horny." He teased.

"Only for you." Seokjin replied and kissed Taehyung's neck.

"Hmmm" Taehyung moaned. "Not now. Save that for later."

"I can feel your heat, baby. Can't help it."

Taehyung groaned because Jin was right he is already pooling down there and he can't do anything about it because they are in public. They can't make a quickie because none of them would want to stop when they get on 'it' especially he was in heat.

"Let's go home, Taehyung. We can drop the kids to my mom and I'll make love to you all night."

Taehyung whimpered and nodded his head. They called their children and drove them to his parents house.

"Bye Papa! Bye Daddy?" They kissed each one of them and bid them goodbye.

They went back to the var and Taehyung saw that Seokjin was taking a different route.

"Where are we going?"

"Can't wait anymore, baby. I need a stop over or we'll die because of my boner."

They stopped at the middle of the forest and they both wasted no time undressing each other and became one.

On the backseat of their car, Taehyung was riding Seokjin hard and fast just like what he wanted.

"Ngh! I'm coming!" Taehyung buried his face on Seokjin's neck.

"Me too!" Seokjin held his hips and thrust into him.

"Ahhh! Shit!"

Taehyung came undone spilling his cum in between them and in a few thrusts Seokjin came inside him. And with a heavy breathing Seokjin said, "I love you so much."

They both get dressed and drove fast back to their house and continued where they left off wherein Seokjin was expecting for another member of their family after this night.

Can't believe it's done 😭 This was supposed to be super angst but yeah I changed my mind Midway. Sorry if this doesn't passed your expectations. I'll do better next time.

I'll publish a special chapter this week so buckle up. Can you tell me your request so I can do it? I'll make around 2 or 3 or more lol.

I love you and thank you for your support.