하나♡

Author's POV

"Mr.Lee!How come you arrived late?!"jungkook yelled at his driver for arriving late which make him late to the board's meeting.
"I'm sorry sir but Sir Jin wanted me to drive him to the hospital"the driver said while his head is hung down.
"Hospital?What did he do there?Is he sick?"He ask desperately
"I'm sorry sir,but i don't why" the driver mumbled,Jungkook sighed and nod"Ok you may go and please call Nana Shin for me"the driver nod and leave.

Jungkook's POV

I slumped at the couch waiting for
Nana Shin to knock on my door.
What was my husband doing in the hospital?I thought,then suddenly three clear knock snapped me back from my thoughts.

"Come in please"i called,when she got inside she was holding a tray with a tea. She put the tea on the table and hug the tray.

"Nana Shin i didn't order you to get m-"i was cut off when she speak and say:"Sir Jin told me to bring you this  tea sir and he also made it for you sir"She smiled delightful, I only nod.

So he is already home.

"Ok Nana Shin will you tell SeokJin to come here in my office now"i said and dismissed her.
I sipped at the tea,"Wow even just a simple tea it's taste good when he's the one making it"i compliment drinking it all. Suddenly the door open revealing my beautiful husband. He's wearing pink sweater that emphasize his shoulder and a rip jeans that revealing his milky skin.

"Kook!"he hugged me peck my cheeks.
"Hi love,hows day?"i asked stroking his fluffy hair.
"Good,but i kinda tired"tired?what did he do to make him tired?
"Why?"i ask while looking into his eyes,he seems nervous.
"Uhm-I-i went to my father and well checking if he's ok and ye-yeah he is"he tiredly smiled at me and sighed.
"You seems really tired,get some rest love"i kissed his forehead hugged him.
"Kook can you cuddle with me in bed?please i really missed you,you always get home late and not spending time with me anymore"my husband whined,it's true i always got home late,i felt guilty for not spending my time with him.
"I'm sorry love,promise I'll make it up to you,but now lets cuddle in bed"i kiss his knuckles and show my signature smile,He pout for a second then nod.

»»»»»»
Sorry for the short chapter.
Please let me now if the chapter is boring,just comment it.

-Chuchuyah27