The Start of Our Love Story?

Note: So can I just say music is the best thing to listen too while writing, it helps me continue the flow. Also sorry that her hair is the wrong color in this picture, I have to use what I can find online. I will say however, her hair will be brown later on in the series, just at the moment she had red hair.

_____________________________________________________

Harry looked at me, he rubbed the back of his neck. He was nervous, when he did things like what when nervous. "So Kitten," He started out, that took me back he hadn't called me that since I was 7.

Okay so maybe I should explain why Harry calls me Kitten, well as a child I loved wearing cat ears. So he adopted the habit of calling me Kitten, so it was my pet name. Anyway old habits dye hard, I still like wearing cat ears, to say I am different is an understatement. 

I looked to Harry as he smiled, "So Kitten," He repeated himself, "I have missed you, a lot. Do you remember the promise we made?" He asked looking at me, it was like he was searching my face for something, but I wasn't sure what.

I nodded, "Yeah that we would marry one another when we got older." I said as I stared at him, he nodded and smiled, showing off his dimples. That act right there melted my heart more then anyone would know.

"Yes that one, well I want to take advantage of the promise." Harry told me, I looked at him.

"Haz your not talking about getting married right now?" I asked a Little bewildered by his straight forward attitude.

"No I want us to date, but because I am no longer with Athena I want to start dating you." Harry said, the sound in his voice made it seem like he regretted being with Athena.

"So you are asking me to be your Girlfriend?" I asked, "But won't all your fan girls be broken hearted?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Well it will already be too late, becuase I'll have you." He said pausing slightly, "As long as you accept." He added, he looked at me smiling.

While he is over there being all cool, calm and collective. I am freaking out inside, my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest. This has been my dream since we made that promise. I look to Harry and nodded, "Yes Harry I will be your girlfriend." I said as I smiled, he almost tackled me down as he gave me a kiss, even though he tackled me his lips where soft against mine.

I wounder how Anne will react to this, will she make me leave?

No Anne loves you, and you're also 16 she won't make you leave.

I sighed. I hope that I wouldn't have to leave, that would be bad. I mean we are both 16, yes we are hormone fueled teenagers, yes Harry was no longer a virgin because of Athena, but that doesn't mean we will be all over one another...Right?

Harry pulled his lips from mine, I sat up smiling at him. I really hoped that things would work out for the best. I couldn't lose Harry, I cared a lot about him, I hoped that the fame didn't go to much to his head.

_________________________________

Note: Okay so once I finish doing this story, I am going to make a spin off series. Because I am going to be skipping Their High school year. Because I want the story to progress more. So after this I will write a spin off and it will be their time in high school. It will flip between the two of them.