The Scariest Moment of My Life.

Harry had been gone for 8 weeks now, I was now 20 weeks and had gotten noticanbly bigger. I was upset that management extended the tour.

Do they not understand that I need Harry.

Gemma was over, she was spending time with me since Anne was off at work.

It was late at night, maybe around 10pm. We had gone window shopping to go and see if we could find anything for the baby, I was going to find out what I was having tomorrow. I jumped a little, the baby had been kicking all day, but this was different this wasn't a kick.

"Gem." I said as I looked over at her. Gemma could tell something was wrong.

"Yes Rose?" She asked as she looked my way, I could tell she was trying to read me.

"There is something wrong, I feel contractions, they are hard ones." I paused for breath, "They also could be Braxton Hicks contractions, you know false labor but that shouldn't happen so early." I said worried, Gemma nodded. She helped me out to the car and to the hospital.

A nurse got me checked in, and everything. They started doing test as Gemma called Harry from the waiting room, he was in Tokyo.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was 7 am why was I being called. I checked to see Gemma I swiped my phone to answer. "Gem what do you want?" I asked, I guess I came off rude but she did wake me up.

"Harry Edward Styles I don't want to hear that tone from you!" Gemma yelled, almost as if she was my mom.

I sighed softly, "I am sorry you just woke me up, what wrong?" I asked her.

"Rose is in the hospital, she went into labor early." Gemma paused, "You need to get here and come to the hospital, we don't know what is going happen." she finished.

I only hung up, I know rude but I had to go. I jumped out of bed, I woke up Liam in the process, he was sleeping in the other bed, he yawned. "What's up mate?" He asked looking tired himself.

"Rose is in labor I have to go, I don't give a shit about what management Rose and the baby need me." I said as I pulled on my black skinny jeans, I threw on a white shirt and a brown jacket. I put on my brown shoes and grabbed my wallet and phone leaving. The others could get the rest of my things I had to go.

The plane ride took forever, I wasn't sure what time it was when I landed. I got a taxi and went to the hospital, I ran to the desk.

"I am here to see Briar Rose Clark, she was put in the hospital because she had gone into labor early." I told the lady, she nodded and pointed me to Rose's room, I ran just praying that Rose and the baby was okay.

When I got into the room, my mom and sister where there, Rose was asleep she had an IV in her arm. MY mom was awake, she smiled softly at me. "Everything is fine they got the contractions under control, and she will have to take it easy for the next 20 weeks." My mom told me, I breathed out happy that Rose and the baby would be okay.

I sat down next to Rose, I ended up falling asleep too.

(Rose P.O.V.)

I woke in the morning to see Harry, I had found out last night that we are haveing a baby girl. I however didn't know that Harry had come back to be with me.

"Harry." I said softly as I gently shook him, I smiled seeing his green eyes open.

"Kitten you're awake." He said as he crushed his lips to mine, I smiled as I kissed him back.

"So Harry I found out what we are having." I said as I smiled. This made his eyes light up.

"Well?" He asked, he was almost jumping up and down in his seat.

"We will be welcoming in a Daddy's girl." I told him smiling, his smile got even bigger.

"A girl." Was all that left Harry's mouth.

_________________________________________

Note: Please leave names for the little girl, I would like to have reader input its more fun that way. Hope you all enjoyed reading, remember to share the story so more people can read the story.