3

Iman

*ding ding ding*

"Why does everyone keep calling me Ma?! I have a lot to do!" I hissed into the phone at my Mother.

"Turn on the news baby, NOW." She said frantically crying.

I turned on the tv and there it flashed... "31-year-old woman dead after overdose and head on collision with 18-wheeler".

I thought I'd be happy, I thought I'd smiled... I broke down. I failed my little sister and I set her up to be killed. Was it worth it?

2 hours later Nick walked through the door telling me that he heard the news, but he didn't know how to react, and it was so obvious. I let him know that everything was okay, and the wedding was still on. I then remembered to call Aaron and ask him if he had the phone.

"Bro!" I whispered.

"What's going on?" he said obviously happy.

"You got the phone right?" I asked impatiently.

"Nah, Man Man got it, I told him get rid of it." He said.

"Hell no, get it and bring it to me ASAP!" I yelled.

"Shit, okay. Hopefully he still got it. I'll call you right back." He said instantly hanging up.

Man Man

"Where the fuck is my money Yvonne?!" I yelled standing over another sad ass crack whore.

"I told you when I... when I was at the motel, somebody. Uhh, somebody robbed me... I think." She stuttered lowly.

"Bitch you THINK?! Well hoe let me help you remember!" I scoffed as I lifted my leg to stomp her, then my phone rang saving her ass.

"Hoe you got 2 hours. TWO HOURS to bring me my money or you dead." I laughed.

"Yooo, you wild as fuck bro. But look, did you do what I asked?!" Aaron exclaimed.

"That phone? I was finna work on that but these junkie bitches playing with my money. Why wassup?" I asked.

"Restore that bitch, I'll walk you through the steps of jailbreaking but it needs to be done ASAP." He said quickly.

"Chill out, I got you." I said holding my forehead.

Aaron walked me through how to restore the phone and turn off the tracker easily, like this is just some shit he does. I won't lie, he'd kill me if he knew his sister was more than just a customer. She was my secret lover and I was the father of her child... I just couldn't find myself being with a crackhead and I'd never met my son, I guess this would be the time that he would need me most.

Interrupting my thoughts was a bang on the door.

"Who the fuck is beating on my shit?!" I screamed opening the door.

POW!

*Short chapter, I know. I had to give you guys something to linger on*