Part 7

Ivy walked back into the main room in a state of high activity. King was standing in the middle of the room while pokemon were rushing across the room, carrying various items. Mary and Evan were almost bowled over by a line of patrats carrying nuts.

King noticed Ivy and her friends in a state of disorientation.

"Guys! Please be mindful of our guests!"

King walked over to the pokemon.

"My apologies for their behavior, we're getting ready to open soon. And for you three to have a good time!"

King rolled up his sleeve to reveal a golden watch. He looked at it and grumbled slightly.

"Where is that Rose? She should be ready by now-"

"I am right here, King."

King looked up from the pokemon to look at the voice that addressed him. The pokemon turned around to look at Rose who had her same smiling yet neutral expression.

"I was making more dough, but I am here now. Shall we start the opening now?"

King nodded his head and started advancing towards the two cake doors that lead back to the entrance. Rose didn't follow him and instead faced Ivy and her friends.

"You three can stay here and wait. It might be a while before I can come back again. But when I do, you three can watch what else I do here. Okay?"

Ivy nodded head and Rose walked off. Ivy guided Mary and Evan to the sides of the rooms so they weren't in the way. The room quieted significantly as a result of the other pokemon leaving. Some went through the cake door leading to the entrance and others went into the secret room behind the conveyor belt. After a few minutes, the room was empty except for Ivy, Evan, and Mary.