Announcements 2.1

Patch 2.1

It has come to our attention that in-game residents frequently mix up the term 'Rosendun' as the country Riven is situated in. This is an error. Originally Rosendun was meant to be the name of the entire continent and Brigrove the name of the country.

However, since most users have now adopted the term 'Rosendun' to identify the country, we at Genaco have changed the official name of the country to Rosendun.

From now on, the Continent will be called 'Destia'. Please be careful not to miss this term as residents will begin using it from this update onwards..

Thank you for your Patronage,

Genaco.

**********

Author's Requests.

Thank you all for your speedy return. I must admit I was scared I would lose all my readers after my lengthy lay-off (Curse Life.. Always getting in the way.)

The next couple of chapters should see some action again and I'm excited to chreograph yet another boss fight sequence.

I currently am in search of a full time editor: As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a thing about minor spelling errors that tend to pile up.

If anyone is also interested in making covers for either of the two volumes, I'll be delighted. I like the current ones, but they could always be better. Plus I'd like to see what kind of covers people who have actually read and understand the plot of each volume can come up with.

Also, as you might have guessed, I suck really bad at drawing. Any concept art of any characters will also be highly appreciated. I'll make sure you are well credited. 

As much as I love my imagination, it always helps to have an actual physical image of what a character looks like. 

Once again thanks for your time. Should have the next chapter up in a few days..

Sincerely,

Renoe_K