Introduction

As someone interested in Astrology from childhood, my curiosity began to develop as I got older and I became intrigued by the canonical associations with the zodiac signs rather than just the basics and stereotypes. I've enjoyed sharing scenarios with you all in previous books but now I'd like to publish books more spiritual and informational oriented. So this book will include attributes of astrology from an array of cultures as well as the meanings behind them!

However, there will still be zodiac scenarios throughout this book, mostly ones I either created based on the stereotypes of the signs or found online, because I know there are lot of people with a preference for that, so don't worry! That will be here as well

Things you can expect to read in this book include: Your zodiac sign from a variety of cultures and what they are associated with, Zodiac scenarios and stereotypes, Information on your birth chart and what your placements are/what they mean, and anything else you guys would like to see from this book that is not listed. Feel free to write a request on the content you'd like to see here, or write your opinions on what you think!

Also do keep in mind that most of astrology should not be taken very seriously, it is mostly an interesting thing to get into but you should not let it dictate your relationships - romantic or otherwise - nor should you conform yourself or hold others accountable to any stereotypes your/their sign may have! It is all for fun :)