The Next Day

Part 6 of My Deer, My Love:

You awoke once again, but to your avail in the arms of Alastor. You loved him so much. So, so much, and you hoped he'd never leave you. The bright pinky-red skies seeped through the closed curtains of the apartment, bringing a small source of light to the room. Rays of light highlighted areas of the room waking me up in a billow of yawns. Alastor sensed my small movements and slowly opened his red, glowing eyes. You smiled at the sight of him seeming so content and whined at the sensation of your bladder pleading you to use the restroom. Grumbling, you tried to wiggle out of your lover's grasp, only to avail into him squeezing you tighter.

''Alasstooor~ Lemme goo.''

He mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't make out and somehow drew you even closer to him, squeezing you.

''Sweetheart, I don't want you to leave me though~''

You grumbled at his sweet yet pleading tone, trying your best to escape his death squeeze. You had an idea. You turned around to face him and kissed him, allowing your tongue to slide through his lips and he internally gasped in pleasure and released his grasp on you. You took your chance and rolled off the bed as he tried to claw for your arms to grab you back into his embrace. Pulling yourself from the ground, giving him a smug smirk you saw the amusement on his face through his over-exaggerated frown. Finally, you could go to the bathroom.

You quickly did your business and had a warm shower. The water rinsed through your hair, shampoo and conditioner washing away all the grease that collected in the many strands of fur-like strands, it still stung the many scars that were on your body, usually covered by your clothes. The stress-relief of the shower's rapid stream of warm water triggered your voice box to let out some singing practise. You always liked singing in the shower, it was one of the things that you loved doing these days to rid you of your anxieties. It always worked. Until a memory of your nightmare floated in and out of your brain. Who were the demons in your nightmares? You had one of those gut feelings that they must've been important in some way, maybe Alastor would know. But they probably weren't real.

Bare toes hit the carpet that covered the cold floor of the bathroom, wrapping a towel around you and drying your hair you opened the door forgetting that Alastor was still in there. You froze as he made eye contact with you. Immediately tightening the grip on the towel that covered your naked body you slowly backed away into the bathroom and closed the door behind you and sighed a long, stress-filled sigh.

~~~

You finally exited the bathroom, fully dressed into your casual clothes for the day. It was 8 days since you had been in hell, meaning it was a Sunday as you arrived in hell on a Saturday, meaning you've practically been here a whole week and nothing necessarily bad or heartbreaking has happened to you yet. Which was a good start.

Alastor was reading a book that he probably got from your small bookcase, he was reading 'A Quiet Place'. 'A Quiet Place' was a book as well as a movie? Damn. Anyway, you had a lot to do today but you still needed to tell Alastor about those demons that happened to appear in your nightmare.

''Hey, Alastor?''

He turned his head in your direction and paid full attention to your face and words as you spoke, putting down the book and marking in his mind what page he was on.

''Yes my dear?''

You quickly breathed in and out and started your question spree.

''Do you know a demon who has somewhat... ok, do you know what this demon's name is, if they exist. They have a white tailsuit, like the one you have but different, rosy-red cheeks, blonde hair...''