Your Demon-friend

Part 9 of My Deer, My Love:

Your vision soon becoming unblocked by your eyelids once again, suddenly giving you a jolt of energy to start a new day. Despite how hellish hell really was, you enjoyed living there. The people who inhabited the place made it so much better as well as so much worse. Having something unique happen to you everyday isn't something you'd get in the over world. You shuffled about a bit on the surface of what was a chair and felt an arm wrapped around your shoulders and waist. Oh right... Alastor had been snuggling with you throughout the night on the couch in an upright position, he must be so uncomfortable...

You stared closely at his face rested upon the head-rest of the sofa and immediately blushed at his content face. Damn, could you get any more perfect or what? The soft inhales and exhales that escaped through his nose was repetitive, almost like a metronome to a song that you wouldn't ever know of.

''Alastor...!'' Whisper shouting was a very good technique for waking a person, especially when you are at close distance. As always, it worked perfectly. The demon himself slowly opened his eyes to gaze at your face, his eyes scanned every detail as if he was photocopying your image into his brain as to never lose you.

''Good-morning dear'' He said softly, he looked so happy at this moment, you looked so happy. Was it because you two were here, alone... together?

You replied a good morning back and snuggled closer into Alastor, your head resting against his chest. Until a question hit you like a sandal in the face.

''Hey, Alastor, if we are like this now what does it make us?''

You realised you weren't an official thing yet, and you obviously liked the radio demon, you just... wasn't sure how he felt about you. I mean, he did kiss you and all, but was that from his lust or love?

''We can be anything you want us to be, my love'' The nickname flashed through your brain and suddenly lit up your face like a candle light, but pure red. His favourite colour.

''Can I ask you one more question?''

''Go on...'' His reply was cautious yet steady.

''Do you love me?''

...

Your heart was racing at a pace uncontrollably fast, each beat that your heart made had a rippled effect against your whole body. You were sure that even Alastor could probably feel or even hear your heart drumming against your chest it was that loud.

Alastor turned to face you and brought his fingers up to your face, he traced your cheeks and curled his fingers round to cup both sides in his hands. One of his hands ran over to the back of your head, caressing your hair and slowly leaned closer. His breath hit your face like a facade of fruity goodness but you could still smell the pungent smell of blood and cinnamon that lingered. It drew you closer to him but only to the point where your noses touched. His skin was so smooth, it was as if you had sanded every detail of him with sandpaper, he was so soft and smooth, his hair was silky and he was a kind person as a whole. He meant everything to you.

''I love you with all my heart, (Y/N), and that, my dear. Will never change.''

He brought you closer to him and pressed his lips against yours once again, bringing the love-driven moments deeper to an intimacy not even possible, his tongue lined the lower lip belonging to you and slipped his tongue into your mouth. He went deeper. Despite how passionate you both were. You wanted to be closer, closer than you have ever been. Pushing your body against him you hear him let out a small grunt, either of pleasure or disapproval. You couldn't tell and you didn't mind at the moment. Your arms wrapped themselves around his neck in a loose grip, begging for more. His strong hands traced down your sides, down your waist, descending to your hips and he suddenly gripped hard on them and lifted you up into the air to embrace you near him as you held the kiss for more time. You wrapped your legs around him in a coil of limbs.

His sturdy grasp kept you in hold, sometimes wandering down to hold you even tighter. He made his way up the stairs of the house, slowly but surely. How did he walk blindly up the stairs? Maybe he had a map of his house created in his mind so he could enjoy moments like this. Soon enough he kicked open a door and carried you inside, both of you still connected by mouth and body.

Leaning over the bed, he carefully lowered you onto the covers and pinned you down like an animal would. How sexy he looked right now was driving you insane. He pulled away from your mouth and licked the stray saliva that connected the two of you together from his lips, lapping up every valuable drop of it. His eyes wandered over your body, fixed on all of your sweet spots, as if he was targeting every area with a red 'x' to know exactly where to go. As soon as his eyes landed on your crotch he snapped out of it and stared back up at you. He let out a large sigh and got off of you, immediately quick-walking to the restroom.

Why did he go? What's happening?!

You arose from the bed and edged your way closer to the door of the restroom, was that sobbing? What is making him feel this way....

''I'll never be able to love her like I want to...

I don't deserve such a blissful feeling of love, I don't even deserve her, all I've been is cruel...

I don't deserve such an angel...''

But I truly love him... why wont he get it. He's suffering and I need to fix that.

''Yes you do!''

You hear him giving a sharp inhale at your words and you hear the door unlock. Smacking open the door you rushed in and tied up Alastor in a hug. You tightened your grip on him, you don't want to lose him. You don't want to lose another one.

His tears once again fled down his face onto your shoulder, creating a small puddle of sorrow beneath you two. You wouldn't be shocked if he said he was bipolar in all honesty. But the amount of stress his thoughts were putting on him at the moment must be a nightmare.

Who thought the morning would start like this.

Time to turn things around for once in your life and change things for the better of everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1172 words

By. Mewtwous12

I hope you enjoyed reading this! And I hope you can't wait for the next part! I have a lot of hope in this story but who knows?! It could get somewhere, but at the same time it couldn't so... Stay tuned my little demons~