A New Place to Live, and a New Face to Meet

Part 2 of My Deer, My Love

The shadows of your surroundings lightened to reality as you gazed around at your new adaptable surrounding. Now, instead of a shadowy rotting alleyway you were in a posh apartment?

When did this happen..??

Your body was covered in scars and scratches from the apparent event of yesterday. That little shit must've done more damage to you then you thought. There were deep wounds going down your legs and arms that were wrapped within layer upon layer of bandages. The biggest wound was the one going down your cleavage. You were honestly lucky it didn't pierce through to your heart. The damage was more than anything you comprehended. Most of your body was swollen and you couldn't move so you had to just lay there. But on second thought. Who put you in bandages? Who saved you in this hell of a place? Who WOULD save you in this place? Whoever it was anyway, you owe them your life. Literally. You looked to the side of you and saw a small mirror on the table. With your slightly better arm you reached out and grabbed it to see how your face was coping, however as soon as you looked in the mirror, your heart stopped. You had glowing (f/c) irises that shone in the dark and fangs that glistened like they reflected the stars when you opened your mouth. Your hair was the same hair colour as you'd previously been but this time, it seemed just a slight bit longer than you remembered. The ends of your hair were tinted a dark (f/c) and there was a flower in your hair. It seemed as if you also had two tufts of hair coming from the top of our head, making it seem like you had fluffy ears, you touched them and immediately laughed hysterically and shut up realising people could possibly hear you. Well, that's a new ticklish spot. You put the mirror down gently and continued thinking what could've happened if this mysterious figure never saved you...

You could've died and gotten raped at the same time down there and I tell you, that isn't a very dignified way of dying. But thinking back on it... the person who saved you had to be someone of light-hearted will. Maybe? If you added up all of the points. It was someone with crimson red clothes or skin. You couldn't see very well so you can't judge. But finally... they had a static radio-like voice? It seemed as if it was a male voice possibly, otherwise... there are females who sound like that? WHO KNOWS!?? Too many things are weird down here, and these questions may as well wait for later as all you've done down here is basically ask questions non stop. But that one line sat in your head for quite some time.

''I will save you''

Why me though? Am I special in some way? AGH. you know what. No more questions.

''Ok, i can do... this...'' You said as you trailed off into silence. Your voice. Was hypnotically beautiful, there was a tinge of static in it but it sounded as if it came right out of a song. It was your normal voice but it synthesised into something melodically pleasing, smooth. It was a soft sounding voice and how grateful you were to have it.

You shuffled in the comfy sheets of the bed, something you haven't been able to do in a long time. SLEEP. You faced the door of the apartment and soon enough a shadow cast below the door and turned the handle. You started to panic and shut up, closing your eyes to a point where it looked like you were sleeping but could still vaguely see. You were as still as a statue.

''Please, at least let her stay for a few nights to rest or heal!'' A scratchy static voice exclaimed as they shout-whispered outside.

Now that sounds familiar...

''Wow smiley, you've never been this desperate for anyone before~'' Replied an oddly annoying masculine voice. His voiced drifted off his lips in a teasing tone.