The Haunting Past

Taking Cell to see Icarus, Icarus showed Cell the original timeline where he gets killed by Gohan. Cell had looked at the future after his defeat seeing Majin Buu and learning about Beerus from Icarus. Cell had decided to join the deadly alliance, now it was a matter of training for the bio android to do to surpass a god.

"So now as for my training, I have time to kill before the Cell games start." Cell said as him and Scarlet were now back at the arena. "So I guess there's no better time to start now, but just how stronger will I become?"

"Well...." Scarlet said crossing her arms. "There is a South Galaxy out there, and a Legendary Super Saiyan."

"Are you implying I absorb the Saiyan? How will that even help?" Cell questioned.

"Well duh." Scarlet said.

"If this 'Legendary Super Saiyan' is all that powerful, they why don't you just do it yourself." Cell said crossing his arms.

"Oh? Is that a challenge?" Scarlet asked as she cut a rift opened. "I hope you prepared you tail for it."

Kurumi just watched as she saw Scarlet leave the area, she sat on a rock and crossed her legs as she waited for her to return. Cell stood in the center of the arena still with his arms crossed seeing if Scarlet would return or not with this so called Legendary Super Saiyan, the rift soon opened back up shortly after as a ball of green ki shot out from it as it hit the rocks. "RAAAR!"

Kurumi and Cell looked at the rift as Scarlet was thrown through skidding across the arena. Scarlet spits some of her blood to the ground. "Tch, this is going to be a pain in my ass."

"Well, my question is answered." Cell said as he held his hand out in front of the rift.

"KAKAROT!" The Saiyan flew straight out of the rift as he grabbed Cell by the arm and flung him down.

"Cell, you have Goku's cell, so this Saiyan will think you're Goku..." Scarlet said.

"I'm not Kakarot." Cell said. "Who even is this guy?"

"Broly." Scarlet said. "His name is Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan."

Cell scoffed. "I guess will count as training then."

Broly growled as he started to charge at him and Scarlet. He began firing several ki blast at them, Scarlet used Black Rose to block the blast as she. She saw his arm swing at her as she tried to bit into his arm, but was flung down into the ground soon being stomped on. "GAHHH!"

Kurumi summoned her angel as she drew energy from it shooting at Broly, but the bullets didn't damage him too much as Broly laughed. "HAHA, what was that?"

"And this is where you end." Cell said as he was behind Broly. "HAAA!" He had a Kamehameha charged up and fired it at the Saiyan. "Not so tough now are we?"

The smoke cleared as Broly stood there unharmed. "DIE!" He grabbed Cell by the neck and slammed him down into the ground. "Die Kakarot!"

Scarlet slowly stood up as she scoffed. "Carnage!"

Carnage covered her body as they charged in at the Saiyan attacking him. "Die, die, die!"

Broly blasted them back as he turned around. "I am invincible!"

"Says you..." Cell said standing up. "SOLAR FLARE!" 

The solar flare blinded Broly as Cell had no other choice but to do the next best option. His tail slithered out from his back as it swings around to his front and opened up wide enough to take the Saiyan in, his tail engulfed the Saiyan as Cell tried to pull him in the best he could. It wouldn't be long until the solar flare wore off on Broly, Cell's tail had it's suction cut off as Broly yelled as his body glowed.