Madara

Scarlet killed all the members, expect for Zetsu and Obito. Seeing as she had no idea where they both were. However, Obito used the reanimation jutsu to bring back Madara Uchiha from the dead.

Madara's eyes shot opened as he stepped out of the coffin, he looked around seeing Obito and Zetsu. "So the reanimation jutsu, I have to say....I'm impressed someone of your rankings was able to pull it off."

"Of course." Obito said.

"But why am I here?" Madara asked looking at him.

"We seem to have a enemy who refuses to die." Obito told him. "She's killed all Akatsuki members, despite her taking damage from the battles. They still ended dead at the end of it all, so reanimating you back to life would ease the balance of the world."

Madara stood there crossing his arms. "And you want me? Madara Uchiha to deal with this girl? Even though I was just brought back to the land of the living?"

"That is correct, you're powerful Madara. She wouldn't stand a chance against you." Obito said.

Madara sighs. "Very well, are you two going to accompany me while I go find her?"

"But of course." Zetsu said. "We do plan to start another great ninja war anyway, but the fact that we don't have anymore members to kidnap tailed beast will be a problem."

"The Ten tails will never wake if we don't deal with this pest." Obito said. "Getting her out of the picture would mean we're only one step into our goal."

Madara unfolded his arms. "The tailed beast you say? Hmm...interesting, bringing forth the ten tails will surely but the world on it's knees begging for mercy. If there's no time to waste I will take care of this pest, you two can focus on gathering the tailed beast then. Even if it means using the reanimation jutus on the dead Akatsuki."

"Yeah that's the thing.." Zetsu said. "We can't....they're either blown up into small bits, crippled into nothing or erased from life itself."

Madara cocked an eyebrow up but turned around. "Sounds like this girl is a handful after all..."

~~~

Scarlet was standing in the middle of a opened rocky filed, she was scanning the area carefully as she sniffed the air. She slowly turned around to see someone standing behind her, she didn't know who it was.

"You're the killer, interesting." Madara said. "But I have news for you, there can only be one God of this ninja world."

Scarlet cocked an eyebrow up snickering. "Who you? Like you'd be worthy of the title God, and don't think using genjutsu on me...Itachi failed at that twice. He was lucky to get me the first time around, but the second time he had gotten me. It wasn't worth it..."

"Oh?" Madara asked. "Interesting, I'd hate to have to battle you though...you could be a worthy partner for world domination of this world. No one will stand a chance against us, but seeing as you're in the way of the only goal I have...then this is where you die."

Scarlet laughed insanely as she soon scoffed. "That's all I've been hearing, this is where you die. It never happened, I've killed them showing them what a god truly is capable of."

Madara formed hand signs before leaning back and breathing forward. "Fire Style, Dragon Flame Caterwaul!" Several dragon-headed fireballs came from his mouth to cover the frontal, left and right side of Scarlet. As the dragon-heads move in an erratic manner, making it hard for Scarlet to avoid the jutsu.

The dragon headed fireballs hit Scarlet on impact engulfing her in flames, somehow this was different from the usual technique Itachi had used. Scarlet felt herself burning from it, her Akatsuki cloak she took from Kisame's corpse was more damaged as it burned away. Her skin itched and burned as well, she had enough time to blow it away with a single swing from Black Rose.