Chapter twopig - Andreas the Pig

Andreas was a friendly pig.  Fat, loveable, kind.  A timid creature, but a piggy legend all the same.  

He lived a joyous life on his farm. He liked his farm. With all his friends.  He loved his friends, even if they were slightly quirky.  There was Madame Hooof the fortune-telling cow, who'd read your tea dregs or look into the future and tell you that you were about to die.  There was Marg the horse who was extremely superstitious and shamelessly listened to all of Madame Hooof's madness, and there was Edna the sheep, Marg's best friend, who shamelessly listened to anyone and was way too easily swayed.  Then there were the chickens, a clique of pesky peckers - there was good ol' Dinner, the leader of the clique who preferred to be called Queen Dianne; and Fried-a, QD's little minion who'll listen to anything her queen says; Schnitzelle, Elli, was smarter, as far as chickens go, and would blurt out random facts about how long chickens run around for after their head's been chopped off. There was Horace the duck, and Edmund the rooster. Then there was Minty, Andreas' bestie, his favourite of the chickens. Minty was great.  

Andreas was hungry.  He needed food.  

The farmer gave Andreas his leftovers every night. Perhaps they were serving his favourite? He trotted towards the farmhouse, filled with piggy hope.  

He loved Mrs Farmer's pork pie.