09. KIDNAPPING

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

꒷︶꒦꒷꒦ SLIGHT GORE WARNING ꒷꒦꒷︶꒦

"I NEED YOU TO KIDNAP THE
STUPID GIRL FOR ME."

Dabi nearly dropped his phone hearing the new orders from his leader, Compress gasped after he took a second to process what the blue haired villain had instructed. Though Dabi didn't drop his phone, he did drop his heavy leather jacket.

"How do you expect me to do that?" Dabi growled as Comroess stoke the ohoen away from him.

"Yeah he can't really do that right now, she's having a fun time with her best friend—aka the towns local hero. If you want us to take her in on the down low you'll have to wait for him to leave." Compress explains to the male as he wipes some sweat from his brow, Dabi began to tug at his hair angrily he has to do more work than he planned on. Today was supposed to be his day off, Kurogiri insured him the day before he would have a day off.

"Take her and the Hero, just get them back here as fast as possible." Without another word Tomura hung up the phone cutting of Dabi, who wanted to use some of his brighter vocabulary terms on the male.

"Here's the plan, I'll distract the two. You put them in those little orb things and Bob's your uncle, or however that saying goes. Easy enough?" Dabi turns to the other male who began to put on his trench coat, and mask to hide his actual identity. Compress gave the half raisin man a thumbs up signaling he was ready to get to work, Dabi nodded his head as he began to walk in the direction of the girls home.

Dabi jogged ahead of Comrpess and knocked on the front door of the girls home, feet shuffling and laughs were muffled from the door. Compress sneaked in through the back door trying his best to not alarm the two cats cuddled up by the entrance, and sneaked his way to the living room hiding behind the corner. Compress watched as [Name] pulled the door open, and Apollo sipped on his water watching what was on the television—they were watching Dirty Dancing.

Before [Name] could get a word out Dabi grabbed her by her neck and pushed her inside, Apollo took notice of what's going on and rose to his feet. A deep chuckle gargled inside of Dabi's throat delighted to see [Name] squirm under his grasp. Apollo went to demand what was going on before Compress turned him into a small little orb, [Name] watched in horror as the masked man approached her to turn her into the small orb as well. "Please, don't do it!" She screamed as she kicked at Dabi's knees.