Chapter 1 : A mysterious letter and a secret revealed

Rosé, a young South Korean girl, passionate about music was in her bedroom. 

She had tied her long and beautiful black hair in a high ponytail and played the guitar, dreaming that one day she would be on stage, singing her own songs in front of thousands of people. 

Suddenly, she heard her mother calling her "Roseanne, my sweetheart, come quickly, you have received a letter !

- A letter ? From who ? " Asked Rosé's father to his wife. 

The young girl put her guitar on her bed and went down the stairs. 

"Ah, sweetie, this is for you. 

- Thanks Mom" 

~ Who could send me this letter ? ~ 

Thought the young girl, looking at the white envelope closed by a red seal with an "H" in the center. 

Finally, Rosé decided to open the envelope and read the letter :

" HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Park,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress " 

Rosé looked at her parents with the most misunderstanding. "Witchcraft and Wizardry ... What ? It's a joke right ?" 

Rosé's mother took her daughter's hand in her's "This isn't a joke, darling, I'm sorry, I should have told you the truth before ...

- The truth ?

- Roseanne, my sweetheart, you're a witch, just like me ...

- What ?" Rosé exclaimed, her eyes wide. 

To be continued