Chapter 2 : Meeting new friends

Rosé was amazed by the beauty of her wand, which she couldn't stop looking at. 

The handle of her wand was in the shape of a Treble Clef and, according to the seller, her wand was in rosewood and contained, inside, a Wampus Cat hair. 

It had been several weeks since Rosé had learned that she was a witch and, in less than an hour, she was going to leave for Hogwarts. 

Rosé was really happy to be a witch but what saddened her was that her beloved father couldn't be with her today, since he isn't a wizard but a muggle. 

Her mother had told her that was how wizards called those who weren't wizards and, like her mother, Rosé hated that word.

Rosé's mother was really moved and restrained herself from crying, 

An hour later, mother and daughter were at the Platform 9 ¾. 

Rosé was amazed and, while she wasn't looking where she was going, she ran into a blond haired boy.

"I'm really sorry ..."

The boy turned around, furious and ready to yell at her but he remained silent when he discovered Rosé and he began to blush. 

"Uh no ... it's nothing ... it's okay ... " Stammered the boy. 

Rosé gave him a small smile and started to move away. 

"Hey, by the way, my name is Draco.

- Roseanne" Answered Rosé 

A few minutes later Rosé had said goodbye to her mother, she already missed her mother, and was looking for a cabin to sit aboard the Hogwarts Express. 

Suddenly, in one of them, she saw two boys, one with red hair and the other with black hair. Rosé had already seen them on the platform and they looked kind. 

"Excuse me, can I come with you in this cabin ?

- Of course !" The two boys smiled at her. 

A smile on her face, Rosé went to sit next to the red-haired boy, who said to her : "Me it's Ron and him, it's Harry

- Roseanne Park but you could call me Rosé" 

That's when the Trolley witch walked past their cabin. "Anything sweet for you, dears ?

- No, thanks ... " Replied Ron, looking disappointed, brandishing a bag. 

"We're taking everything !" Said Harry as he pulled out some coins. 

Ron and Rosé looked at each other with wide-eyed eyes. 

A few minutes after the three friends were buried under the sweets and Ron presented the various sweets to Rosé.

However they were disturbed by a girl named Hermione Granger. She had been vain, pretentious and arrogant. Rosé hadn't appreciated the behavior she had with Ron and the three friends didn't want to see her again.

Finally, Rosé, Ron and Harry spent the rest of the way to Hogwarts, eating sweets, laughing and getting to know each other better.