5

"Ah you're here "A high school girl stomped her way at Suhyeong and pulled her ear making her let out a squealed. It's obvious she's a high school girl because she is wearing a high school uniform.

"Yah Yah Haejung-sshi stop pulling my ear! " she shouted and Haejung let her ear go.

"Why didn't you help again aish seriously.. "Haejung whined at her then she noticed me.

"Suhyeong-ah, who is that boy? And why are you here lingering at his ward?"Haejung whispered half yelling at Suhyeong's ear.

"Oh my god why is he staring at our direction? Can he see us?"she continued again but now panicking a bit while taking a glance at me.

"Of course I can see both of you. What makes you think I can't see both of you "I chuckled as Haejung scratched her non itchy hair.

"nothing it's just that-"

"ah why are you searching for me?" Suhyeong interrupted her then she turned her head at her.

"the thing is that... I'm hungry after following Dojun all day-but yeah I'm hungry "She answered, smiling showing her perfect teeth at Suhyeong.

"Aish now-"

"no need to worry, I'll just call a delivery man to deliver food to us here. We'll eat together because I don't have a feeling to eat the hospital food "I smiled at them both as they jumped in joy.

Few days later...

"Ah, here let me help you sir to your room "butler Kim volunteered but I shook my head, declining his offer since I know he's already tired and needed a rest and besides, I can walk to my room myself. It's not like I got a fracture or something happened to my leg.

He smiled and bowed at me a bit as I bowed too, showing respect to him. He drove me home since my father went away for a meeting at China for about a week or maybe a month because he's going to run errands there too, to check if his business is fine. My mother was on a trip with her previous friends from her high school to Nami island and Jeju for who knows how long.

But at least I'm all alone here at home with only the maids and butlers but my father asked butler Kim to take care of me and to send me to school tomorrow. I think the school that I am going to enroll is at something maybe Hanlim?

Fortunately, Yeonjun and Soobin were at the same school as me but both of them are in their senior years. Yeonjun is older than Soobin that's why they have different classes.

(imagine that they both are also a student at Hanlim)

They volunteered to help me and guide me tomorrow at the school and now the problem of getting lost at there was solved because I have my own personal guides.

As soon as I arrived at my room, I plopped myself down on the soft smooth silky bed as the flowery scent filled my nostrils.

I fished my handphone from my pocket and continue my search of the group again but this time at YouTube.

Their interview caught my eyes first so I tapped it.

"now let's introduce the new rookie group from SH entertainment that hit the records after their debut song Destiny, Galaxy!" the mc said and clapped his hand at them as they all entered the place one by one.

"Were one universe, one future, annyeonghaseoyo we are Galaxy" they said in sync and did a unique hand sign and bowed as they introduce each of them.

"so can you tell us what Galaxy means...Suji-sshi since you're the leader "The mc girl beside him said while smiling at her.

"well, I chose this name for our group because we're going to shine brightly in the dark galaxy. Each of us has a character of its own in the galaxy, I'm the constellation because I found all of them and connect each of us together and make a new future. A new tomorrow land "she explained as both the mc 'uwu' at them.

"So tell me, what's your fandom's name and the others characters too?" this time, the boy mc asked.

"Seunghwa's character is a moon while Yemi's character represents the 8 planets. Ahjung or known as Astra is an asteroid while my character represents a Sun. Each of us has a meaning of its own like Suji's and our fandom name is Universe because they are the big universe that surrounds all of our characters that represents us and be there for us "Suhyeong said as the other group mates agreed.

The interview went on and it finally came to its end as I felt a bit sleepy. I closed my eyes and rest my tense body slowly as I drifted off to dreamland.

I don't know how long am I sleeping but I remembered that my sleep was interrupted with something blowing at my ear.

It woke me up as I opened my eyes and saw someone leaning at me who slept with my stomach down on the mattress.

I pushed the person's face away a bit because he or she can't stop blowing on my ear as the person let out a squeal that made me startled.

I lifted up my face to see the person clearly and realized that I just pushed Suhyeong's face.

"Ayee!! "she said then hit my hand with both hands like a cat fighting and backed away from me.

"Okay okay I won't disturb you again when you're asleep but seriously... You're just so cute when you sleep "She smiled then I sat up. I just realized the lights were off in my room instead of the bright one and it's already night.

"How did you get in here Suhyeong-sshi?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes.

"It's a secret but I'm here to ask you if we could start investigating tomorrow morning?" she asked me then I nodded.

"okay then, we'll start tomorrow-"

"Mr. Kang?" suddenly, the door to my room opened as my butler came in, switching the lights on.

"Why are you still up at this hour? I just finished cleaning up with the others at the store room and was about to rest and sleep but I heard you talking so I came in to check. Is everything alright?" Butler Kim asked as I just nod my head at him.

"Mmm nae... I was talking with someone but may I know what time is it?" I questioned him and yawned a bit.

"It's already 2 am sharp in the morning and who are you talking with? There's no one here just now "those words send chills down my spine but before I could deny him and tell Suhyeong was here, she disappeared without a clue.

But... How? Am I just hallucinating just now?

To be continued...