The Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship

(A/N hey guys! I've noticed that there aren't as many Andrew Siwicki stories as I would like and that hold all the things that I would want it to so I'm making my own :) hope you enjoy!! Xoxo)

Archie's POV

" Hello my children! Welcome back to another video!! Or if you are new to the channel hi you must have stumbled onto the weird part of the internet!! I am currently packing my things up because I'm moving! Liverpool is great and I will never forget it but there are bigger opportunities in LA so if you live in LA, I'm coming to steal your sun!!! It is never sunny here in Liverpool but I bet as soon as I leave it will be sunny for like a month straight. Anyway I'm gonna continue to pack so I'll update you in a bit."

Once I put my camera away I pull out my phone and call my best friend morgan.
"Heyyyyy Morgan what's good?" I shout down the phone, she laughs down the phone at me "Hey Arch, you almost ready to leave Liverpool?" I truly love Morgan we met a few years ago and we have been besties ever since. "Yeah, bit sad though Liverpool is all I've ever known, flying is nerve-wracking though!! Anyway I gotta get in the car to the airport my flight is in a few hours! You still picking me up with Ry once I land?" She's my ride so here's to hoping! She knows I'm kidding. "Yeah we'll be there but we might have someone else there because he's good at making people less nervous and I know how you get about doing things like this" see isn't she just a great friend! "Okay well I'll call you once I get off my flight!" "Bye queen stay safe" once the call was ended I get in the car and go to the airport.

AFTER THE FLIGHT

The plane landed and I get my bags and pull my phone out to call Morgan when something jumped on me, no someone.
I turn around and scream "MORGANNNNN" we jump on eachother and fall to the ground. I look up and see Ryland laughing at us whole vlogging which reminds me that my camera was in my pocket "crap! My camera!" I quickly check my camera to see that it's alright, I sigh in relief. I pull out my camera and start to vlog. "So look who jumped on me!" I pan the camera to Morgan and she giggles and scrunches her nose at the camera "yeah and straight after you checked if your camera was okay, drama qween" we both laugh then I turn the camera to Ryland and we both say "camera crew struggles!" Our little inside joke. We get to the car and I see someone pop their head out the window. "Archie meet Garrett! Garrett this is my best friend Archie" Morgan says from behind me. Garrett gets out the car and hugs me, "sorry I'm a hugger!" I immediately squeeze back and respond "Don't worry I am too!" While chuckling immediately feeling less anxious. We get in the car and I get a text saying that my stuff has been delayed and it won't be here till tomorrow evening. I groan and tell the guys and Ryland says "Arch you can just stay with us you know and get your stuff delivered to ours tomorrow, it would be just like that year if our lives when we stayed with you! Imagine the fun we would have!" I think about it "You don't live alone you need to ask the people you live with first" "Shane will be fine with it I promise, I'll even call ahead right now" this dude best not he's driving. Eventually going back and forth for the entire time, I give in and say yes.

When we get to the house I'm in awe of it before snapping out of it and following my best friends into the house. I see Shane and give him a hug telling him he looks well and tell him it's been way too long since we saw each other. He agrees and we all get settled on the couch until Shane gets a phone call.
"Hey Andrew what's up?" I look towards Ryland and ask who Andrew is and he shows me a picture and I swear my heart stopped. Ryland snaps in front of my face and I snap out of it and blush. "What was that Archie?" Morgan smirks making me blush even more. "Nothingggg alright shhhh" she doesn't look convinced and continues to smirk at me but goes back to watching TV. Shane finished his phone call and comes back, "so Andrew is coming over because 1 I want him to meet you Archie, don't think I didn't see that little moment there" damn I feel my whole face is red at this point. "And 2 we have more footage to edit." Ah crap that reminds me I have to film the ending and edit todays vlog.
I pull out my camera and continue to vlog telling my children I'm here and that this would be the end of the vlog. Once I finished I pull out my laptop and begin exporting the footage. I look up while it's exporting and see Shane staring at me. "Shane you okay? You're staring at me" he gets up and grand my hand and his camera before leading me out the room.
"I want to interview you" is all he said before he sat the camera down and began filming.
"So Archie, are you single?" Is what he began with. I nod my head and reply "yeah I am it's a lonely lifestyle" with that we both laugh.
"Okay what is your type?" Oh crap I blush and say "do I have to answer?" My face feels so warm "I'll cut it out if you want but I wanna know gotta get to know my new bestie!" He responds with. "Fine someone who doesn't care how they look to others could basically just wear a Nike jacket and tracksuit pants, someone who is funny and adorable and... I guess I kinda like redheads, I just I dunno kinda swoon I guess I'm not too sure" my face felt like it was on fire at this point. Shane just smiles at me at tells me that I described Andrew perfectly and that the camera wasn't actually rolling it was just so no one else came in. I look down embarrassed and he pulls my head up and tells me "it's alright to be embarrassed but wear it with pride it happens and God knows that it happens a lot but if your head is down so often you'll miss the good parts of life" I smile and hug him tight. When we walk back out I see that Andrew is there, I kinda stop walking state for a solid 10 seconds before snapping out of it before going over to meet him.
"Hey I'm Andrew!" He smiles so wide it just makes me want to smile.
"Hey Andrew I'm Archie but call me Arch if you want" I smile back and that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

A/N 1219 words ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨