Crunch Wrap Supreme

(A/N I know I finished it on them meeting I didn't know where to go with it. This one is starting from the next day)

Archie's POV

I woke up early and got our of bed and went to my bathroom and showered. Usually there is no one up at suck an early hour but I heard typing downstairs once I exited the bathroom back into my room. I thought that maybe Ryland was up so went back to my beautiful room that they gave me it is honestly amazing, it had its own en suite bathroom and a decent sized walk in closet all furnished in white it was beautiful. I placed on my long sleeved crop top and a black skirt with black knee high boots. Before beginning in my makeup. It was a simple look of a brown eyeshadow and a wing with a red tinted lip balm and brows, nothing too excessive. Once I finished my look I put on a little of my favourite vanilla body spray and my charm bracelet from my cousin Dan. We were very close when we were younger but he started to distance himself from me, it upset me for years but he found himself a new best friend (and a bit more :,-) honestly loved his coming out video) and moved to London. He was the one who inspired me to make a YouTube channel.

I slowly walked down the steps and was surprised to see it was Andrew up not Ryland like I originally thought. He looked up at me and smiled "Morning Archie" my heart thumped our of my chest and that smile. "Morning Andrew! Do you know what's happening today seems as though there is always something happening around here" he laughed at my statement and I thought to myself 'remind me to search for Andrew Siwicki laughing compilations' because I swear I died.
He shrugged and I went into the kitchen and saw there was nothing to eat at all, I sighed. "Andrew wanna come on a food run with me? No running of course I'm too unfit for that!" We laughed and he said sure and that he'd just get his jacket. When he returned I wrote a note for the squad to see.

Dear Squadles,
I, Archie, and Andrew have gone on a food adventure!!! Fooooooooood! So therefore we shall not be here to annoy you well me not Andrew couldn't see him annoying anyone anywayyyyy byeeeeeeee
Archie Kins lmao

"Okay we can now go I wrote them a note!" I exclaimed and grabbed the key that they gave me last night. We walked over to Andrew's car and begin our adventure.
"So where to first?" Andrew inquired which got me to thinking where to hmmmmm then I had a light bulb moment "first we go to Taco bell and get a lot of crunch wrap Supremes since they sound bomb" and off to Taco bell we went. We got 1 for each member and 2 extras for us to eat now. "Do you mind if I film Andrew? I haven't tried a crunch wrap supreme before" he looked over and smiled "yeah that's fine I'll pull over I haven't tried one either" "Oooo something new everyday then. I can get both our reactions!" I place my camera on a gorilla tripod and set it up so it won't fall "Hello my children I am back for another vlog, if you are new welcome to the weird side of the internet and if you are returning hey gurl long time no see! I am here with Andrew Siwickikins who has not yet tried to the supreme crunch wrap so we are going to try it together!" Andrew burst out laughing "Siwickikins really?" We both giggle and I tell him "yes Andrew it's my brand you've become one of my only peeps!" He chuckled at the word peeps. "Anyway before that rude interruption! *Glares at Andrew jokingly* we are now going to try it!!! Andrew please do the honours and try it first I wanna see your reaction!!!" He looks at me then the camera before giggling and opening it before taking a bite. His face kinda lit up a little bit before he properly chewed and swallowed "this is really good!" He beamed. "Yayyyy okay okay my turn" I looked at it and thought this looks like a lot of calories, then I took a small bite "mmmm tasty!"
I turned off the camera then we continued to eat with the sound of the radio breaking the serene silence. "Shit Andrew! Shane is gonna kill us we didn't get him one!!!" Andrew burst into giggles so we decided to drive back and get something for everyone. Once that was out of the way we decided to go to target to buy some sweets I pulled out my camera again and began to talk to it as we were walking to target. "So guys we are gonna go get some sweeties!!! Andrew stop looking at me like that I know they are called candies here! But sweeties just sounded fabulous!!" Andrew laughs at me then repeats the word sweeties then bursts into giggles once more. "Andrew hasn't had enough sugar to say the word sweeties guys!" We went round target and we picked out sweets and ice cream tubs and I picked up a blanket because it just looked so fluffy!! I put some music on quietly so that we could hear it but not disturb others. I shuffled my playlist and the first song was by Waterparks called 'I miss having sex but at least I don't wanna die anymore' I started bopping in the aisle pushing the trolley, Andrew looks at me and needs to turn around because he just drank some water. I just continue my way down the aisle and turn around to Andrew filming me. I just start dancing even worse towards him before bursting into a fit of giggles. No one has ever made me truly laugh this much in a week let alone a day. I think I'm gonna be okay here.

We paid and took the shopping to the car before driving back to Shane's house. I tell Andrew to give me the key because I wanted to do something, so he hands me to key and I open the door before picking up the bags and shouting "Surprise mother fuckers!" Shane looked up and was like "whyyyyyy" I just threw him the taco bell bag and his face lit up "FORGIVEN BITCH" I looked and Andrew and just laughed before going to the kitchen and putting the things away. As I was putting the ice creams in the freezer I heard Andrew and Shane talking but I'm polite and I don't eavesdrop :)

(A/N I'll try and update when I can I'm not very creative in these aspects but I'll try my best!)